Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Honeslty, I think this is genius. The members here are veeery lucky to have such a brain like you working to make things easier for them. We are a very lucky forum for having Kyohack. I show my complete gratitude and appreciation to him for creating this.

Credits to: Totoquil

Spoiler!

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Chainchandelure:
    Yes, you need Wi-Fi in order for this to work. Try to connect to Nintendo's real GTS before you attempt to connect to mine.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is the Distro online right now? I can't seem to access it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruko View Post
    Honeslty, I think this is genius. The members here are veeery lucky to have such a brain like you working to make things easier for them. We are a very lucky forum for having Kyohack. I show my complete gratitude and appreciation to him for creating this.
    Of course we are, that's why I always show my gratitute towards him and his work !

P.S : Can't connect like Fate on the post above, I can connect to normal GTS but not pokestation's one even though it's said to be online. (I'm a regular user so it's nothing to do with me doing something wrong in the settings :))

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This could be due to the fact that Kyohack has finally ported his GTS to PHP. I'll let him know when he gets back! Please be patient.

If you find any other errors while connecting, please do not hesitate to inform us about it! Thanks!
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No problem Tidus, we'll patiently wait. After all, he's doing all this to make it more stable ! Thanks again Kyo' and good luck ! :)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Sorry, my GTS program silently failed again. Just recently, it seems to do this about once per day. For now, it is online.

This problem is exactly why I am working on porting it to PHP.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For me it's still offline now I tried again :/

I hope you will be able to do it without much difficulties ! >.< Thanks again for your time...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I apologize for saying that the GTS was online. For the past 2 days, every time I attempt to start my GTS program, it will just freeze up. So, for the past two days, my GTS has been down. As you are aware, I have been programming my own GTS in PHP.

For the next several hours, I will be programming non-stop untill my PHP replacement GTS is fully complete. Until then, my GTS will continue to be down.

I sincerely apologize to everyone for the inconvenience of this unexpected down time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay thanks for your message Kyo' I hope everything will go well in your programmation, take your time, it's better for it to be working well than to rush it to get it back sooner and it gets complicated to fix problems later on. We will patiently wait and support you for all the hard work you're doing for us !

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast