Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tried to send shiny Rayquaza and got the error " A communication error has occured" The pokemon arrived from the gts but right after the pokeball opens up to show shiny rayquaza it gives my that message and press a to go back to title screen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, i'm trying to transfer over a shiny eevee to my diamond game and I also got an "error while communicating occured". Also my screen flashes from that blue error screen to black over and over again :/ Am I doing something wrong? i don't have my own wifi connection, I'm using my schools. Should I find a more secure one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can I make a Pokemon on my dsi browser,then receive it in the GTS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have made several pokemon,but i always end up in the real gts,ive chanmged my dns in internet settings and i still go to real gts,wuts up with that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I always end up in the real GTS

I have made tons of pokemon on the BW2 GTS But wen i go to GTS in my game I always end up in the real 1. Both of my DNSs are set up right but i still go to real GTS. Please help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, I set the right DNS, but nothing happens, I get a Error:00000 and did the steps to fix it, but still, no use :C

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HELP!!!

every time I try to connect to your gts it gives me an error code 00000 and tells me if it consists to contact nintendo customer support

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The problem is probably caused by magnemite coil. Apparently everyones trading magnemites to increase their join avenue level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there a way to create a legitimate-looking custom Poke for use in an emulator? With no wi-fi service where I live, I'd like to create my own team members too; I'm guessing that IF it can be done without wi-fi, we'd have to share the data request and/or savefiles by e-mail. Please let me know whether this is possible before I go cheat-digging...thanks so much!

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isnorden View Post
    Is there a way to create a legitimate-looking custom Poke for use in an emulator? With no wi-fi service where I live, I'd like to create my own team members too; I'm guessing that IF it can be done without wi-fi, we'd have to share the data request and/or savefiles by e-mail. Please let me know whether this is possible before I go cheat-digging...thanks so much!
    Yes, you can. When creating a Pokemon, make sure to click the button to save it as a .PKM file. Then, use the downloadable Pokesav program to open your save file. Once you've opened your save file in Pokesav, you can edit it and import the. PKM file. To import your .PKM file, click "storage." Then click "open" next to an empty Pokemon slot.

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast