Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great tool you made, here! I was able to make a few legal Pokemon to transfer into Pokebank!

Keyword: Few. Some I've been having a hard time transferring, like Ferrothorn, Mamoswine, Latios, and especially Deoxys. Those with the bank and transporter can you try and see if you can transfer any of those Pokemon into your games? I have a feeling it might have something to do with their movesets concerning Mamoswine and Ferrothorn. As for Latios and Deoxys, I might need to change their Origins to Hoenn or something (Though I tried with Deoxys, didn't work :/)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys! Im new here and actually have everything worked out to where I am able to connect to the internet and have the correct DNS in both slots. Also only have one main connection and I can get into the GTS in my Black 2 which im running on my 3ds. But I can not receive any pokemon that have been upload through here or anything. I do have a full party and have everything else that is need except for actually being able to get the pokemon received through the GTS. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it? Thanks and awesome stuff y'all have going on here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I share the same problem as stryker116; I had set everything up properly and was trying to receive an Alakazam (I even reset the router), but whenever I try going into the GTS, an error appears before I can even receive my Pokemon. Said router does not force DNS. I too use a 3DS, and had a full party. Again like stryker116, I would highly appreciate it if someone knew and explained how to fix this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stryker116 View Post
    Hey guys! Im new here and actually have everything worked out to where I am able to connect to the internet and have the correct DNS in both slots. Also only have one main connection and I can get into the GTS in my Black 2 which im running on my 3ds. But I can not receive any pokemon that have been upload through here or anything. I do have a full party and have everything else that is need except for actually being able to get the pokemon received through the GTS. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it? Thanks and awesome stuff y'all have going on here.
    I am having the exact same problem. I have used this GTS just fine in months before here, but I had not used it in a long time and now that I try again, with exact same setup, it will not work. Same IP address, DNS setup properly, getting into the GTS but then not receiving the pokemon. Anyone know whatsup with this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's not allowing me to have their nickname as Japanese or Korean... -_-
    **does anyone know why this is and can it be fixed, or is it just not allowed (P.S., it does work with Event Pokemon only)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone can make an AR code?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi guys! Totally new person on this site and tried it and it worked. I got my 2 pokemons that i wanted BUT however they were messy, like one were over lvl.100 etc. and they had ball capsules because i forgot to get full party... Now the real problem starts since i can't store these pokemons on PC or even release them, since i prefer not having edited versions, when i open ball capsule options on PC i get black screen does anyone know if this is related to downloading pokemons from this site or is problem with my own game? thanks for those who answer in avance!

BTW: i'm using pokemon Pearl and didn't download pokemons from gen. 5
    Last edited by Zumppu; 04-13-2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Some more info ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I know this is probably a stupid question, but is the send to 4th Gen GTS option unavailable anymore?

EDIT: The post above answered my question. *facepalm*

For some reason I can't connect to your GTS. Desktop is on LAN and DS on wifi. Settings are all good and pass test, but wont connect to GTS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think I've got a simple explanation. Nintendo shut down the wi-fi for 4th and 5th gen games on May 20th due to problems with Gamespy. As a result, I doubt this system will work anymore. We'll just have to wait for Kyohack to develop the system for X/Y. Of course, that's assuming he will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are you trying to hacking pokemon Y gts?

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast