Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokémon Black & White AR Codes (E)/(U)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Could somebody, anybody please tell me how I can change my trainer ID to 13579 in pokemon white using action replay? I've found various codes but I don't know hexadecimal so I can't change it to anything other than all zeros... I would really appreciate it!! Or, if anyone knows how 13579 is written using hexadecimal, I could input that into the codes I've already found. Thank you!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    13579 in hexadecimal is 350B.
    you can use windows' calculator to convert decimals to hexadecimals. if you have windows 7, in the calculator click on "view" and choose "programmer". on the left you can change the numeration system bly clicking on "hex", "dec", "oct" or "bin". the number on the display will be automatically converted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tyons View Post
    13579 in hexadecimal is 350B.
    you can use windows' calculator to convert decimals to hexadecimals. if you have windows 7, in the calculator click on "view" and choose "programmer". on the left you can change the numeration system bly clicking on "hex", "dec", "oct" or "bin". the number on the display will be automatically converted.
    I have a mac, actually, but thank you so much!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    okk, I bet you had windows (since it's the most widespread OS) and I lost. still I'm very shocked knowing that macintosh's calculator cannot make conversions between decimals and hexadecimals.
    anyway, you're welcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tyons View Post
    okk, I bet you had windows (since it's the most widespread OS) and I lost. still I'm very shocked knowing that macintosh's calculator cannot make conversions between decimals and hexadecimals.
    anyway, you're welcome.
    Now that I know those calculators exist, (silly of me not to think of it in the first place) I found plenty online. ^w^;; Now if only I could write my own codes! Especially for the older games since no one seems to care about them anymore... >.> And pokesav makes it so easy for the new ones, lol. But yeah, I appreciate the shove in the right direction!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how can I make this cheats work on my emulator for pc(windows 8x64) . I have a patched wite rom so my pokemons can take exp but unfortunately those cheats dont work. Propably something is wrong with my patched rom but if i use any unpatched i wont take any exp off battles although cheats work here :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a code that just makes all wild pokemon have their hidden ability? I dont want the one were you pick the pokemon and level, just a code so all wild pokemon have their dream world ability. a code to make eggs have it would work too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12