Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Artists Lounge

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah those are really good ideas between us this would be more than possible, and we could also host competitions or something similar to a sprite contest to see who can make the best comic and come up with the best storylines for said comics, the only thing we need to do first is organize the art section because it's like a maze <_<, also going to enquire as to whether icey would like to host a SOTM or something though monthly gaps are a little large so possibly SOTW. you got any other ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shade View Post
    Yeah those are really good ideas between us this would be more than possible, and we could also host competitions or something similar to a sprite contest to see who can make the best comic and come up with the best storylines for said comics, the only thing we need to do first is organize the art section because it's like a maze <_<, also going to enquire as to whether icey would like to host a SOTM or something though monthly gaps are a little large so possibly SOTW. you got any other ideas?
    Yeah, I agree with you, how do we start though?
    In my opinion we should start by organizing the The Lounge.
    If you scroll down, I don't think much of us will notice all the threads below the sub-sections.
    We should start by removing the short-cuts like such:
    x.PNG
    Because, for example if you click the Artist & Writers Guild, you can visit the art shops, contests, etc manually.
    Same goes for the other shortcuts, its just a waste of space and makes it harder to navigate.
    Your thoughts?

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah that is a bit of a ballach to be honest, we should speak to kyo about it though i'm rather positive there is not much that can be done. well, all forums have been sorted through all we have to do is add new posts to them to get the ball rolling, we need a way to brand pokestation arts so we can adv it to other artists, however since the majority of us are either busy or have our own unique style this may be a bit of a problem, what do you think?
    --

Credits to HK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123