Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Minecraft

Discuss general minecraft related stuff here.
    Tell your stories about the time you found 10 diamonds, building a staircase that goes to the sky or even that time when a creeper blew your stuff up.

Feed David so he can be liek teh REAL David! :3

IM GOING TO PUT MOAR HERE SOON, YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO THAT INSTEAD OF DAVID. :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have any particularly good stories yet, but I do enjoy dropping mobs into lava pools
    I actually just started playing this about a week ago, i said I wouldn't for a long time, but it finally got me. Portal 2 and black have been keeping me from committing too much time to minecraft though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ten Diamonds? Pfft. I found eleven. I was mining out a room and found one Diamond. I mined it. Then I decided to shape it off before mining anymore ores. I found another Diamon vein and was pretty happy, even though there was one. A few minutes later I unearthed (ehh... stoned?) another vein. There appeared to be at least four. When I got to mining, I realised that I'd found a vein of eight. I had also found two earlier. Later one, I found even more. I think I found thirty that day. Speaking of that world, I was showing someone on Skype how to start off and stumbled across Iron while mining Cobble. A few second later, I discovered a massive cave. That world loves me. :) Now I just need a mob trap...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just found my first diamonds!

Ooo im so happy I could ride a pig!

IM GOING TO PUT MOAR HERE SOON, YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO THAT INSTEAD OF DAVID. :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would get Minecraft, but my laptop wouldn't be able to handle it.
    I'm a god damn hero, I don't have to listen to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla (Lazars) View Post
    I just found my first diamonds!

Ooo im so happy I could ride a pig!
    You'll need to find a saddle first and that requires finding a dungeon. Luckily for me, I found three in that cave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARidiculousName View Post
    You'll need to find a saddle first and that requires finding a dungeon. Luckily for me, I found three in that cave.
    Ooo you bad boy you!

I don't really play Minecraft in survival mode, I'm more one to play on Peaceful with an inventory editor and fly mod. I've made some pretty awesome things, I think. Once I made a miniature version of London, with Big Ben, the London Eye, all that good stuff... But then I accidentally deleted the world. ^^'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, personally, I love Mincraft. The depth is amazing. I remember, I built my first house in a cave. I got the roof done, and then I climbed up the mountainside, and a Creeper fell down onto my Roof. I didn't know what it was, when I first seen it. Teh Green thing just fell XD

In my house, and I have a basement, which I Mine in. I lol'ed when Creepers were stalking me outside of my Glass Window.

In Alpha, I had lava in my hand, and back then, I had to drop it when I opened the Treasure Chest.

My house burned to the ground.

:P

Please feed my awesome team of Balloon awesomeness!

Awesome Youtube Channel (MINE!)

I just recently got Minecraft a few days ago, and I built a shelter into a mountain. I really like it a lot. I also got killed several times by creepers, spiders, skeletons and zombies... >_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast