Thread: Zekrom Thunder Theme Released

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zekrom Thunder Theme Released

Hello PokeStation members!
    I have delicately created a new custom forum Skin for your enjoyment titled, Zekrom Thunder! Similar in design to Reshiram Inferno, the theme is dark with bright posts all containing hints of blue shades. I hope you find the skin appealing. If you notice any problems or have any questions, please don't hesitate to notify me. Thanks and enjoy!

Zekrom Thunder
    http://pokecheats.net/forum/forum.php?styleid=25
    Last edited by Tidus; 07-27-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That is absolutely amazing :O Unlike the Red Reshiram one everything works correctly on my browser - this is by far the best theme you have done recently dude, the flow is much nicer and the colours are balanced evenly it's cool to look at, can't wait to see more

Rated this thread 5/5 :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shade View Post
    That is absolutely amazing :O Unlike the Red Reshiram one everything works correctly on my browser - this is by far the best theme you have done recently dude, the flow is much nicer and the colours are balanced evenly it's cool to look at, can't wait to see more

Rated this thread 5/5 :)
    I have to agree with shade this is a cool theme (well nearly all of them are) I love how the black and blue blend well with each other the pattern in the background is awesome.Hope you make more cool ones

Both made by me