Thread: Your favourite villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your favourite villain

NOTE: THIS IS FAVOURITE VILLAIN, NOT BEST. FORUM RULES APPLY AND EXTRA. YOU CAN ONLY POST ONE VILLAIN THAT YOU LIKE THE MOST, AND YOU CAN USE VILLAINS ALREADY MENTIONED. YOU CAN HAVE PERSONAL OPINIONS AND SAY THEM IF A VILLAIN IS MENTIONED, EXCEPT DO NOT START FLAME WARS SUCH AS INSULTING THE PERSON WHO WROTE IT, USE THE WRONG FACTS, AND IF YOU ARE COMMENTING, MAKE SURE YOU DO THE REASON BEFORE HAND.

YOU CAN WRITE WHATEVER WAY YOU WANT TO, HOWEVER USE PARAGRAPHS AND POST A PICTURE OF THE VILLAIN AND NAME. IF THE VILLAIN HAS AN OFFICIAL THEME, THEN PLEASE USE IT AS WELL.

I will start.

Albedo2.png

Name: Albedo Piazzolla
    Media: Video Game
    Where from: Xenosaga Episode I, II and III

Backstory: Albedo is a U.R.T.V, (which stands for U-DO retro virus) numbered 667 and was designed to eliminate U-DO, alongside the other U.R.T.Vs. Unlike the others, he has the power to stimulate cell growth , enabling him to regenerate any part of his body, including his head. This is contrast to his twin brother, Rubedo (which halts cell growth, meaning he has eternal youth) who he was joined to by the heart.

During his time at the institute, he was extremely clingly to his brother. After Rubedo starts hanging around Sakura, Albedo becomes jealous of her. During an encephalon dive into Sakura, the other U.R.T.Vs came into contact with U-DO, with the exception of Rubedo and Nigredo. After one was cured, Albedo pummels him, to warn him not to hurt Rubedo. He is stopped by Rubedo, telling him that if he continues, he would kill the U.R.T.V. He walks away with Nigredo, leaving Albedo, as he screams for Rubedo.

At the institute, Rubedo and Nigredo tell Albedo off for hurting U.R.T.V 623. This is when Albedo shows his power of regeneration by destroying his head to show how 623 can regenerate as well.Albedo then regenerates his head. This is followed by both of them informing him they cannot regenerate, and saying if you die, you can't come back to life and only Albedo has it. Albedo tears up and is frightened by this, seeing as everyone would grow old or die in battle, and he would be left alone. Albedo runs at Rubedo and hugs him, while crying into his chest, saying if you die, I want to die too.

After this, he develops a hobby of creating graves for Rubedo, as he says he won't be sad when they die.

He first tries to contact U-DO in another of Sakura encephalon dive, but she shielded Albedo, killing herself in the process. Albedo is saddened by this, not for her, but because Rubedo would be sad. This will result in his obsession with Kirshwassers and MONO, because of their likeness to Sakura.

During the Old Miltian conflict, while the U.R.T.Vs, including Rubedo and Nigredo, they mentally linked to trap U-DO, however Rubedo aborted the mission and cut of the link. U-DO then destroyed most of the U.R.T.Vs, however infected Albedo, corrupting and destroying what's left of his sanity. He turned on Rubedo and Nigredo at Labryinthos, and was later rescuers by a Kirschwasser, and taken onboard the Song of Nephilim, later being founded by Sellers and his U-TIC personnal, and being placed under Margulis jurisdiction.

Continues into Xenosaga Episode I.

Personality:

He is extremely mentally unstable, as shown by this scene.

*I warn you, not for the fainthearted, as this scene just demonstrates just a tiny bit of how insane Albedo is. This is the Uncensored version with English voices. All credit to Whitewolf.*

He is also very knowledgeable, as shown by his biblical references and linguistics, and the ability to play on both MONO and Rubedos actions as well. He is also happy enough to abuse the Kirschwassers he controls, as he's not above killing them for his own enjoyment. Deep inside, he really just wants to die, as he's seeking out a way to kill himself, even telling Rubedo to try and kill him. When he comes back as the White Testament, some of his sanity is healed, and he later helps Rubedo.

Why he's my favourite villain:

He has an interesting backstory and a very unique character. He shows why immortality is a bad thing, as he is cursed by it because of his regeneration ability. His character is very well handled, as you really see how staggering his insanity is, and how much he has fallen. His character can range different feelings in people, from a complete monster to being able to sympathize with him, like me after watching the scene when he finds out only he can regenerate, and I found out how hard it would be for him as he depends on Rubedo. For me, this is why he's my most favourite villain.

Post your villains now. You don't have to make it long like I did, just that theirs loads to write about.

Heh, pretty clever. I wonder what else this map can do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What kind of sand ****** ******** is this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob View Post
    What kind of sand ****** ******** is this?
    Sorry Noob, can't read past those stars. But can you explain to me what your saying?

NOTE: Also, when you answer, can you say who your favourite villain is, seeing as this is the whole point of the thread.
    Last edited by Zaidon; 08-13-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Heh, pretty clever. I wonder what else this map can do.