Thread: Error Code 00000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Error Code 00000

When I visited the GTS on Pokemon Platinum to get my Dragonite I made in the 4th Gen Pokesav, an error occured with the error code shown above. There has probably already been a thread about this but I didn't see one on the front page, but I think it's the firewall on my router or Antivirus. Can anyone help me out?

EDIT: The error code is probably 00000 because it's unknown, because it's dealing with a complicated hack, lol.

EDIT: I think I figured out why the error popped up, so I won't be needing any help now.
    Last edited by Jake167; 04-14-2012 at 12:27 PM. Reason: I think i figured it out.

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Undo the DNS settings, and deposit a Pokemon into the real GTS. Then setup the DNS again, and you shouldn't have the error anymore.

Let me know if this fixes the problem.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I have had the same problem, I tried putting a pokemon in the real gts and it didn't solve the issue. Are there any other solutions or a reason why it would be doing this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Happens to me as well. Should I have 6 Pokemon in my Party or 5?

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I have this error too, and I was wondering if someone has found a solution?