Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Online Pokesav Help [4th and 5th Gen ONLY!!]

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Jousis, OliLad, Dysfunction, Rahal:
    Thank you for letting me know. The PID generator shouldn't be negatively affecting legality as you have all described. I have been investigating this issue, and I am working towards a solution. I'll post a news update on the main site when this issue has been resolved.

skitty83:
    Please see this post: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...l=1#post269771

Wgeurts:
    If you are using the Online Pokesav to create Pokémon, please login to your account and click the "Report Bug" button. This will give me more information about your Pokémon so that I can help you with legality. Alternatively, please email me the .PKM file of the Pokémon that is giving you trouble. My email is dsdever255(at)gmail.com

BLACK0UT:
    Try clicking the "Select save slot" button in the upper-left corner of Pokesav, and then select either slot 1 or 2. Pokesav is designed to automatically load the latest save, but you can manually change the slot it reads from.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, I'm using the Online Pokesav Generator for Black/White and everything works out fine when they're sent to the GTS (thanks by the way), except the Ability. The Pokemon has the ability I chose but when it evolves, it changes to the first ability not the second ability (for example, I want my Stoutland to have Sand Rush so I gave Lillipup Pick-up but when it evolved into Herdier it gained Intimidate instead of Sand Rush). Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to make it so the Pokemon's data has the second ability not the first?

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaboy91 View Post
    So, I'm using the Online Pokesav Generator for Black/White and everything works out fine when they're sent to the GTS (thanks by the way), except the Ability. The Pokemon has the ability I chose but when it evolves, it changes to the first ability not the second ability (for example, I want my Stoutland to have Sand Rush so I gave Lillipup Pick-up but when it evolved into Herdier it gained Intimidate instead of Sand Rush). Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to make it so the Pokemon's data has the second ability not the first?
    You aren't doing anything wrong. The ability is related to PID calculation, and many people have been reporting that they've experienced issues with the PID, lately. I'm working towards a solution to the problem, and I'll post a news update on the main site when the issue has been resolved.

EDIT:
    The bug with the ability algorithm has been resolved.
    Last edited by Kyohack; 07-03-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey needing a bit of help, Was wondering if there was an option on the BW2 Pokesav that allows the pokemon note to be "Apparently arrive at level 50 after a long travel through time"?

Thanks in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everything works perfectly with Pokesav until I try to make one a shiny. Even after entering the correct OT info, trainer ID, SID, etc. the pokemon seems to still be considered a traded one and I received boosted exp. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation 4th Gen Pokemon Not Legit

The pokecheats gen4 pokesav is in error. When a pokemon is created the egg received at location (D/P) is automatically set to Faraway Place (D/P) even if you select none. This is what screws up the legality of the pokemon and therefore making it appeared hacked. Also, hatched at location is automatically set to Faraway Place (D/P) even if you select none, however this is correct and is necessary for 4th gen pokemon.

As proof, I have the online pokesav level 100 eevee created from your 4th gen online pokesav and a regular in-game bred eevee both pokechecked and can be viewed at the following links ----> online pokesav eevee ----> in-game bred eevee

From comparing the two you can see that Faraway Place (D/P) is selected for egg received on the hacked eevee and not for the in-game bred eevee. This should be an easy fix for the 4th gen online pokesav because it is only related to selection inputs.

I have tried to speak out to bring this bug to attention but I haven't received any response about the error I have found yet. Will you please fix this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ----->bump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi! i just made some pokémons with iv 31, but actually the IVs wasnt at full stats. how i fix that??? I didnt understand the pid options ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ive read about the PID generator and the shiny i want isnt coming out correctly. I know that if it says egg apparently hatched the PID is wrong but i fixed that. Now for an example a Cresselia I want to replace doesnt come out shiny and Ive tried using the PID generator offered by Kyohack but i get no results at all
    Cresselia OT 02424 SID 32166
    31 14 31 28 31 10 iv
    7/Relaxed Nature
    Last edited by Mewtwo89; 10-01-2013 at 03:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there,

I'm new to the forum, so if this is the wrong place to post this question, then I apologize.

I was fascinated by this pokesav feature and I'm embarrassed that I knew nothing about this in past generations! I've been wanting a contrary snivy for ages--literally, since *before* black and white came out haha! Unfortunately, never found one then, and still can't now. The first thing I did with GTS (after many failures on my end) was cook up a female contrary snivy. To be safe, I bred it and made a few eggs and hatched them for transfer.

To my surprise, none of my contrary snivys came through--and if my memory serves I used the fix PID function. But the father may have been a male snivy I made accidentally that wasn't PID corrected.

Would you be able to figure out the problem from what I told you? Are contrary snivys considered inherently non-legt (which would be hysterical, considering nintendo programmed it to have the ability!)

Thanks!

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast