Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Pokesav Help [4th and 5th Gen ONLY!!]

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Online Pokesav Help [4th and 5th Gen ONLY!!]

Ever wanted to create your own Pokémon, but don’t have Pokesav? No problem! Our awesome Administrator, Kyohack, has developed the only web-based Pokesavs on the web. It is extremely easy to use and does not require any unofficial hardware or hacking knowledge!

Once you create a Pokémon, it is sent directly to the GTS. If you haven't connected to the GTS yet, I encourage you to read through this thread in order to connect safely!

Feel free to ask any questions you have concerning the pokesavs, and also, we'd love to hear your suggestions and feedback in this thread!

>> Visit the 4th Gen Pokesav page! >>

-----

>> Visit the 5th Gen Pokesav page! >>

If you want Kyohack to continue developing these web-based pokesavs, then feel free to encourage him by donating!

Last edited by Tidus; 08-20-2012 at 05:04 PM.
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i cannot get on the pokesav please help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It seems there's a problem with the online pokesav at the moment, be patient

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Things should be back to normal now! Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Questions about 4th gen online pokesav

First off, I'd like to say that this thing is amazing, and I can't thank the creator enough for making it. Most of it is pretty intuitive, but there are two things I'm having trouble with, figuring out how to choose the pokemon's nature, and how to make it shiny. A little googling seems to indicate that they're both dependent on the pokemon's personality ID, which there is a space to input, but I don't know what ID numbers correspond with these traits. Could someone please tell me how to do this?

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    That is correct, shininess is determined on your PID, ID, and SID. I am working on creating an online generator that will take care of all that for you. It will be integrated into my Online Pokesav, as soon as it is complete. I assure you, mine will be superior to every offline PID generator.

But if you don't want to wait, here is an offline PID generator:
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh thanks! I'll look forward to yours, if it's as good as the rest you've made, I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Every link on the http://pokecheats.net/db/ site gives me a 404 error.

...and there doesn't seem to be any help on this page, even though it has 'help' in the title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, I've been using that Offline PID Generator that you posted and it works exceptionally well when I'm making regular Pokemon, but I'm running into some issues with Shinies. Oddly, they're only ever Shiny when they're female O_o And it keeps mixing up my Sisters gender whenever I use her ID and SID.

Another small issue that I've noticed is that whenever I try to put the move Brick Break on a Charmander I'm trying to make, it becomes Guard Swap when I get the Pokemon out of the GTS.

Is this because of your ongoing programming updates?

P.S. In spite of this issue with conjuring Shiny Pokemon, I'm quite impressed with what you've concocted here. To say that it's no mean feat understates the entire thing. I dare say, this will revolutionize the hacking community at large. For the better!

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Spockside:
    That issue has been resolved. Thank you for letting us know.

Wolf:
    I have fixed the move Brick Break in the 4th gen and 5th gen Online Pokesav. I was caused from a simple typo by me. Thank you for letting me know. If you experience any other problems, then please let me know.

I am still working on programming my own online PID generator. When it is complete, I assure you it will be worth the wait.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast