Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Pokesav Help [4th and 5th Gen ONLY!!]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been using the Online Pokesav and all of the Pokemon I get are female. I keep clicking on 'male', but I keep getting a female Pokemon. Legendaries/ Genderless Pokemon are still genderless though. Help?

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Gender is also determined by the PID. I am working on my own Online PID generator, and I will integrate it into the Online Pokesav once it is complete. If you don't want to wait for mine, then you can use the offline PID generator that I attached in post 6.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright, last time I had a problem I fixed it myself. That doesn't seem to twant to work this time. When I go into the GTS, I get a Wifi Connection error 61010. Does it with Pokesav PKMN, and with the straight legit links. Double checked my connections, they appear to be correct still. last time it worked for me was three weeks ago, haven't used it from then to now. Help?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I have been experimenting with it this weekend. It should be up most of the time, but if it goes down, then it is probably because I am experimenting with something.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    By creating a Pokemon on the online Pokesav, am I putting my game at risk for corruption or for it to break? I want to know because i don't want to risk losing my game like i have with action replay before. Is it safe to use the online Pokesav?

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crane2931 View Post
    By creating a Pokemon on the online Pokesav, am I putting my game at risk for corruption or for it to break? I want to know because i don't want to risk losing my game like i have with action replay before. Is it safe to use the online Pokesav?
    It's completely safe to use, and the best part about is that you do NOT need to use an action replay to send it to your game. We have a GTS server where you can send the Pokemon directly to your game. Check this thread for more information about the GTS: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ion-on-the-GTS!

I'm sure Kyohack can explain the safety of using the Online Pokesavs much better.
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My online Pokesav checks for errors in the Pokemon before sending it. If any values are found, that would surpass the game's internal limits, then the Pokemon is not sent. This way, there are no risks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First off, let me just say this thing is amazing. You helped me get some event-only pokemon, which has always been my deepest fear in pokemon games, since i cant really attend any of those crazy pokefan events.
    Anyway, I took a look at that PID generator and I'm unable to get it to work. I tried generating a 31 HP 31 Atk 31 Speed Adamant nature Shiny PID, but it gives me zero results every time. The only thing i managed to generate was a Lonely nature PID, and even then it's non-shiny... Could someone help me out on this one?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Wolfram:
    There are certain PIDs that cannot exist due to mathematical reasons. Remember that shiny PIDs with high IV's will take a very long time to generate. They can take several minutes or several hours, depending on the IV's. If you want a shiny PID, then use reasonable IV's. You may also want to try different ID and SID combinations.

I am working on programming an extremely efficient PID generator that is capable of generating any PID within a few seconds. I assure you, it will be far superior to any other PID generator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How come in the 4th generation pokesav it doesnt have a nature option to choose?

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast