Thread: PokeStation Graphics Giveaway Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PokeStation Graphics Giveaway Thread

[css-div= width: 600px; background-color: #FFFFFF; color:#000000;border: 3px solid #000316; ]
    The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Have you ever spent hours working on some banner knowing you're not gonna use it? Ever had a previous theme that might go well with someone else? Have you ever wished someone would use an icon you made? Have you ever wanted a fancy new tag or forum theme but never bothered to request at a shop? If so, then you're at the right place!
    The Graphics Giveaway Thread is a place where Graphics artists can dump their unwanted work such as Avatars/ Icons and Tags/Signatures/ Banners and other members may claim them and use them in the forum!

RULES

ALWAYS credit when you claim
    Always credit the artist your claiming their work from - After all it is their work you've claimed. Always claim unless stated!

♣Piece already claimed?
    If someone has already claimed a piece, sorry you can't claim it too. Only one person can claim a piece - No two people can have the same work

Claim with discretion.
    I know there are a ton of nice work up for claim but please don't claim every amazing piece you see if you are not gonna use it. Give others a chance

Keep the Spamming low-key
    It's fine if you need to ask a bit extra for your claim like a matching avatar with your signature/tag or some added text to your banner but don't go far off topic

Follow all PokeStation Rules and Fan Art Rules.
    Don't think I can say much for that

How to Giveaway your work?
    Easy just posts the works you want to dump then writer whether you want credit for that work or not. If you have many works need for claim then please put it in a spoiler please

How to Claim a piece ♣
    Simply Quote the piece you want to claim and write that you want to claim it

[/css-div]

Anyway I'll start this off, Old Icon sets I made ages ago dump - Credit Please :3 -:

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sup guys, I'm pretty much letting you guys use all of my work in my 3 years of graphic experience on and off.
    Spoiler!

There's more, but I'd rather you guys not use the rest of them.

I will not add text or give you a matching avatar. They are as they are, so deal with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You... You're the one on PokéCommunity, right? Squeee!

So... I claim the Fire-Type starters icons, the ones on the fourth row! All of them! Credit to zappyspiker (I give credit whenever I use them, right?)!

Te amo - iam et pro semper...
    Credits to Skiyomi over in Serebii. Pokéshipping FTW!
    Credits to PixAlchemist (that's her name, right?) for the cute lil' avvie.