Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Same-*** Marriage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Same-*** Marriage

Not entirely sure on what prefix it should be under.

Same-*** marriage. What's your views on it? Should it be banned, should it be legal?

As I'm gay myself. I believe that same-*** marriage should be legalized everywhere.
    There's places in the world, where if you're gay, you can get raped, murdered, beaten, shunned, disowned by family, and always in hiding because you're afraid of receiving the death sentence. Yes, if you're gay in some places you can receive the death sentence.

So, let's begin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my Catholic/Christian beliefs, we say that it's fine to be gay, and we don't reject people for that, but it's wrong for them to get married. We say that because we believe marriage is for two purposes: the creation of life and the sharing of love between two spouses. If either of these things is not there, then the marriage should not be there. So in the case of same-*** marriage, they cannot actually create life, so they should not be getting married. That is my belief on it.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't care, it's not me, so I'll let them do whatever the hell they feel like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I live in Massachusetts, where same-*** marriage is legal. Now I'm not religious or anything, so I'm fine with this and glad that I live in a state that doesn't prevent people from getting married just because they are the same gender. A few of my good friends are gay, and I don't think of them any less because of it. I don't feel we should prevent anyone from getting married if they wish to do so.
    deviantART • Youtube • Tumblr • Twitter

Credit to PixAlchemist for the sig
    White FC: 1463 5881 2099

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    In my Catholic/Christian beliefs, we say that it's fine to be gay, and we don't reject people for that, but it's wrong for them to get married. We say that because we believe marriage is for two purposes: the creation of life and the sharing of love between two spouses. If either of these things is not there, then the marriage should not be there. So in the case of same-*** marriage, they cannot actually create life, so they should not be getting married. That is my belief on it.
    What about couples who are infertile or unable to reproduce? If it's for the creation of life in the catholic belief then they shouldn't be allowed to marry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, specifically, it says that deliberate fore-going of the creation of life is wrong. People who are in-fertile aren't deliberately fore-going this, so it is alright for them to be married.

@Blackthorn, there's nothing wrong with being gay, it's just getting married for them that's the problem.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Blackthorn, there's nothing wrong with being gay, it's just getting married for them that's the problem.
    In my opinion, no it's not. I'm not religious so I don't have the same beliefs as you. Love is love
    deviantART • Youtube • Tumblr • Twitter

Credit to PixAlchemist for the sig
    White FC: 1463 5881 2099

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, the bible says it wrong to do it, bit I don't really care about that since the idea I try to have is hate the sin and love the sinner. And by loving the sinner I let them love whoever they want. Not that I'm exactly for it either, no offence, but wanna marry the same ***? Do it then. I don't mind.

Te amo - iam et pro semper...
    Credits to Skiyomi over in Serebii. Pokéshipping FTW!
    Credits to PixAlchemist (that's her name, right?) for the cute lil' avvie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, specifically, it says that deliberate fore-going of the creation of life is wrong. People who are in-fertile aren't deliberately fore-going this, so it is alright for them to be married.

You say I'm deliberately being gay? It's wasn't a choice for me in life to be gay. I didn't want to be bullied or not accepted by everyone around me that is closed minded and doesn't understand.
    Basically being gay is like being in-fertile. Except you like the same gender.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry, but I didn't really understand what you were trying to say Flame.
    I'm not saying you have to follow a religion or whatever, but I like having some kind of guidance on how to live my life. But that's another discussion.
    Blackthorn, I completely respect your beliefs, whatever they may be, but my religion says that it's not allowed, so I'm sticking with that.

EDIT:
    You say I'm deliberately being gay? It's wasn't a choice for me in life to be gay. I didn't want to be bullied or not accepted by everyone around me that is closed minded and doesn't understand.
    Basically being gay is like being in-fertile. Except you like the same gender.
    What I mean by deliberate is that you are getting married, knowing full-well that you it isn't possible to have children, but you do it anyway. That's what I mean. Someone who is infertile can't have kids no matter what, but gay people actually can. Don't take this to mean that gay people are in the wrong, that they "chose wrong" or anything like that. I'm just saying that gay people actually can have children, just like straight people, but they "choose" (and I mean this loosely) to marry someone who they can't have kids with.

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast