Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMNbattleSchemes View Post
    Im not gonna argue with you
    but there is one thing that i do not agree with in your statement
    guys and girls are not basically the same thing with different *** organs
    and while that is true there is a mental aspect thats the main difference
    girls are to complicated...
    one second they'll be happy as can be, but then you say something wrong and they'' hold it against you for forever
    and guys dont take things serious enough (or at least i don't)

but thats just my opinion and a little off-topic but
    im fine with people being gay but although i am against them marrying its not like theres anything that i'll be able to do to stop it
    so theres no point in arguing my opinion
    Girls are "complicated" because to you because we run on a different spectrum than you guys do. Do you think we find you complicated to? I hang out with a lot of guys so maybe I'm able to understand them better then most girls, but they still do things that leave me completely confused. It's been proven that guys follows things more with their head, they try to think things logically. Which obviously isn't a bad thing, BUT when he comes to relationships this is where guys always get so confused at their girlfriends and why we call you guys "heartless". You just don't think the same way we do, you don't look at things at an emotional level all the time like we do. I'm not saying we're stupid either, because obviously that's not true, but when it comes to relationships we're usually on the "follow your heart" type of side. Because we both think differently, that's why we tend to clash a lot in relationships and guys are wondering what the hell they did wrong to make their girl upset.

Alright that's enough of that, excuse me for going a bit off topic. But anyway, I agree completely with Maniac. We have people here talking about how it's against their religion, but get real guys, "marriage" isn't all that important as it used to be. Marriage used to be this big thing where it was almost unheard of for you to get a divorce. Look at the divorce rates now. Like Maniac said, it's pretty much just a legal do***ent proving you are with someone else. Dragging so much religion into it is a bit over-thinking it, in my opinion. With the growing number of homosexuals, it's bound to happen sooner or later. Just give them what they want, is it really that big of a deal? Also sorry if I offended anyone in advance, I have nothing against your beliefs.

the word "doc-ument" is sensored? lol
    deviantART • Youtube • Tumblr • Twitter

Credit to PixAlchemist for the sig
    White FC: 1463 5881 2099

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's because of the word right in the middle. You can guess what it is.

But marriage is a holy sacrament, and it's not right to degrade that, or to make it anything less than what it is. It's holy, and should be respected. Marriage these days is almost always just a loose meaning. But I think it should be taken for what it is, a deep love for the person you're with. If that's the case, then divorce shouldn't be necessary. It's just people these days are taking marriage too lightly and not understanding or caring about the deeper meaning. I respect that people can do what they want, but marriage isn't a joking or unserious matter.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    It's because of the word right in the middle. You can guess what it is.

But marriage is a holy sacrament, and it's not right to degrade that, or to make it anything less than what it is. It's holy, and should be respected. Marriage these days is almost always just a loose meaning. But I think it should be taken for what it is, a deep love for the person you're with. If that's the case, then divorce shouldn't be necessary. It's just people these days are taking marriage too lightly and not understanding or caring about the deeper meaning. I respect that people can do what they want, but marriage isn't a joking or unserious matter.
    And I agree with you Dux, when I get married I'd take it seriously. I was just proving a point that, unfortunately, people these days do not take it that way. Would be nice if they did, but we can't force them out of getting divorces you know. It's their choice. Sometimes feelings change

Quote Originally Posted by xBlackthornWolfx View Post
    Girls are "complicated" because to you because we run on a different spectrum than you guys do. Do you think we find you complicated to? I hang out with a lot of guys so maybe I'm able to understand them better then most girls, but they still do things that leave me completely confused. It's been proven that guys follows things more with their head, they try to think things logically. Which obviously isn't a bad thing, BUT when he comes to relationships this is where guys always get so confused at their girlfriends and why we call you guys "heartless". You just don't think the same way we do, you don't look at things at an emotional level all the time like we do. I'm not saying we're stupid either, because obviously that's not true, but when it comes to relationships we're usually on the "follow your heart" type of side. Because we both think differently, that's why we tend to clash a lot in relationships and guys are wondering what the hell they did wrong to make their girl upset.

Alright that's enough of that, excuse me for going a bit off topic. But anyway, I agree completely with Maniac. We have people here talking about how it's against their religion, but get real guys, "marriage" isn't all that important as it used to be. Marriage used to be this big thing where it was almost unheard of for you to get a divorce. Look at the divorce rates now. Like Maniac said, it's pretty much just a legal do***ent proving you are with someone else. Dragging so much religion into it is a bit over-thinking it, in my opinion. With the growing number of homosexuals, it's bound to happen sooner or later. Just give them what they want, is it really that big of a deal? Also sorry if I offended anyone in advance, I have nothing against your beliefs.

the word "doc-ument" is sensored? lol
    that kinda proves my point because girls are almost completly serious and im not saying guys dont care in a relationship, we just tend to not let things offend us that much
    and yes its from my point of view, what ive noticed (mostly through facebook) that girls cling on to a persoa and dont want to let go, but guys have second thoughts and then thats where the break-up happens, it leaves the girl crushed and the guy gets over it pretty fast because it takes them longer to become emotionally connected

and the one girl im basing this off of is one that broke up with her boyfriend three months ago and talks about him all the time xD
    but i know not all girls act this way (if so then i'll never have a girlfriend)

and on you're second part:
    YES, that is correct. Theres no point in fighting against the law getting passed, the number of gay people has gone up from like 1 in 1,000,000 to like 1 in 1000 (i dont know the actually number but that seems about right ) im completly against it but there's nothing that i can or even want to do about it. and also, i have no problem with people being gay in fact most gay people are actually pretty cool. its just the marriage part that i disagree with. but were gonna just have to get used to it and move on :I
    Doctor what is meaning of zis?

what is this? i dont even...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Girls are "complicated" because to you because we run on a different spectrum than you guys do
    Expressing feelings with both halves of the brain.

Now for those of you who say marriage is just a piece of paper and it doesn't matter, well it does. I am not saying this because of some philosophical reason, I say it because marriage allows you to get many benefits from society. Things like insurance and what not.

(Member since November 14th, 2009)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Expressing feelings with both halves of the brain.

Now for those of you who say marriage is just a piece of paper and it doesn't matter, well it does. I am not saying this because of some philosophical reason, I say it because marriage allows you to get many benefits from society. Things like insurance and what not.
    I wasn't saying it doesn't matter, I was just making the point that in todays society marriage isn't taken as seriously as it used to. I personally take it seriously

I wasn't saying it doesn't matter, I was just making the point that in todays society marriage isn't taken as seriously as it used to. I personally take it seriously
    most people take it very seriously
    but some people rush into marriage and don't take the time to think about who there marrying
    and thats when people get divorced[COLOR="Silver"]
    Doctor what is meaning of zis?

what is this? i dont even...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The second half was my own comment, the top half was a response to you :P

(Member since November 14th, 2009)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If they pay taxes and don't break the law, let them have their fun

It's so nice sitting very still,
    In a room where no one else can feel
    The pain that breaks my heart each day
    I'm not okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am not gay myself, but my uncle is gay and my close friend is gay, and i think same gender marriages should be legal everywhere. I am christian, and i was taught to love everyone the way they are, even if they are gay. I have never been taught that gay marriage is wrong. I do have gay pride!!! I don't see how we cant legalize same gender marriages. I know some people say it's because, "Same *** marriages cant produce babies, so we will lose population" and i think SERIOUSLY? Dont you think we have enough people in this world as it is? And most of those people dont even take care of their earth!!!
    Official Pokemaster :)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345