Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Same-*** Marriage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindblown94 View Post
    I agree, I don't see why everyone is so judgmental. It's not like it's your life, let someone else live their life how the want and you worry about your own.

But I do disagree with one thing, being homosexual is indeed a choice. You choose to be homosexual, just like others choose to be heterosexual.
    Speaking strictly within the realm of technicality it is a choice. You COULD choose to have *** with the opposite *** if you are homosexual, doesn't mean you ever will, but technically you could.

I really don't care if homosexuals get married, it makes no difference in my life. Same thing with stereotypes, I don't judge you in any way, shape, or form unless I have my own reason to (which would not include any stereotypes or anything of that nature).

(Member since November 14th, 2009)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Speaking strictly within the realm of technicality it is a choice. You COULD choose to have *** with the opposite *** if you are homosexual, doesn't mean you ever will, but technically you could.

I really don't care if homosexuals get married, it makes no difference in my life. Same thing with stereotypes, I don't judge you in any way, shape, or form unless I have my own reason to (which would not include any stereotypes or anything of that nature).
    Thank you, someone who gets what I was trying to say.

Don't forget to check out my LPs!
    >> http://www.youtube.com/user/Mindblown94?feature=mhee <<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well of course they could, being gay doesn't make you any less equipped to have *** with the opposite gender. I guess the reason we jumped the gun Mind is because you kind of used "choice" loosely, especially for Wolfy here. He didn't CHOOSE to be gay, it's just the way he is. But yes I see your point now
    deviantART • Youtube • Tumblr • Twitter

Credit to PixAlchemist for the sig
    White FC: 1463 5881 2099

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindblown94 View Post
    Thank you, someone who gets what I was trying to say.

I got what you meant, guess I didn't comprehend it right. Sorry about that.
    Like what Wolfx said, I assumingly went at you meaning it as a choice. Like, mentally saying "I want to be with this gender".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is far the most interesting thread I've seen on these forums! I support same-*** marriage. I have a lot of friends who are gay, bi, lesbian, and transgendered in my school. Even though my state (Texas) banned same-*** marriage. <.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just out of curiosity couldn't this (SSM) be listed under discrimination and be taken to court?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The arrangement for marriage was made for a man and a women. Thats really the main problem. And it is possible that "some" people are born gay, but that doesnt make it the way you were intended to be, just like a kid who is born with one limb, its the way he is but not the way he was supposed to be. If your a christan you know men should not lye with men, if your not religious and your into Darwinism you know a species( man) can not survive unless they procreate , and gay unions cant do that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While it's true that **** sapiens cannot reproduce in homosexual relationships, the majority of the Earth has heterosexual people, and therefore heterosexual relationships. Therefore the amount of people who reproduce is far greater than the amount of people who will not, besides humans already overcrowd the world, another couple not having children, less people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't mind if it got legalized. What your sexuality is is none of my business.
    We are the architects of our own destruction.
    There is no good or evil, only merely perspective.
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGriszell View Post
    The arrangement for marriage was made for a man and a women. Thats really the main problem. And it is possible that "some" people are born gay, but that doesnt make it the way you were intended to be, just like a kid who is born with one limb, its the way he is but not the way he was supposed to be. If your a christan you know men should not lye with men, if your not religious and your into Darwinism you know a species( man) can not survive unless they procreate , and gay unions cant do that
    Uhh, one doesn't marry to have kids. Marriage is supposed to be because they love each other. But looking at the divorce rate I'm wondering where that idea went wrong.

Don't forget to check out my LPs!
    >> http://www.youtube.com/user/Mindblown94?feature=mhee <<

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast