Join my clan Psychosynthesis!!

Can't wait till November 8th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^^

lol i wuz in dat chat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I should edit it so everyone knows who is who......
    Join my clan Psychosynthesis!!

Can't wait till November 8th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a rather lulzy chat on FF.Net, the site where I post up fanfiction, other than, here, or on Serebii (which I'm currently banned from until the 21st, and can't wait to go back to. I miss the Misc.).

Pretty much, this 14-year-old was writing a fill-in-the-blanks-for-me Original Region fic, which is pretty much where the author asks his or her readers to help him or her develop the fic's region before it gets started. Alot of fics accept OC's (original characters, also known as Mary Sues to some) and all that jazz, and this was sadly a usual thing on this site.

A few people were even getting into the fic. Of course, I give her a three sentence or less review ("This is a trollfic, the summary gave it away") during her time of month, and she throws this dandy little hissy fit:

Basically, a 14-year-old was making a 'fill in the blanks for me OC region' fic, and I called it a troll fic because it seemed like one (its description had all caps).

Here is the resulting hissy fit she throws (Note: I am The Nooby, and the fic writer is Avrie Moss):

Avrie Moss: A response to your review at http://www.fanfiction.net/r/7352558/ (NOTE: That link is dead, when she ragequit, she deleted the fic I wrote my douchey little review for)

Excuse me?

The Nooby: It means you're actually a ******** artist taking everyone for a ride.

The 'I can't come up with my own ideas, do them for me!' genre is just as annoying in this fandom than the constant stream of little boy on little boy smut coming from all the adolescent girls out there.

Avrie Moss: Ah, how sweet.

I don't care what you think.

The caps were to get attention and unless you have an actual creative idea, buzz off. I know what a troll is and, buddy, you fit the bill.

So if you can create 150 new Pokemon on your own that are actually good and not a piece of bear scat, then maybe you're right and I am taking everyone for a ride, but frankly everyone's entitled to do their own things and have their own opinions.

Thank you, oh, so kindly for your incredibly unuseful and unproductive review. Do you have any actual ideas now? Because if not, keep your **** off my story.

The Nooby: Alrighty then, I have an idea.

Make the champion the main character's mother, once the story starts up. Basically, she bribed the professor into giving him/her his/her first Pokemon, having retired to train and care for her child (ala Red in GSC) after her husband suddenly died. Of course, the random appearance of an evil team, which cooincidentally occured while her child was on his/her journey (which will most likely happen in your story) makes her reconsider retirement, and when the main character returns back to his house after getting HM Fly, he/she finds that the house is filthy, which means that she's doing something else.

As it turns out, she's gone back to being champion, and tag-teams with her kid to take down the evil team once and for all, and she eventually gives her title to her child.

If you ever get far enough to write anything, at least.

Noob out.

Avrie Moss: Thank you.

That was an incredibly amazing idea, but I can't use is simply because I find it dull, lame, lack key points or any sense, repetitive, and has misspelled words that are incredibly good at impressing me.

But I still have to thank you, because you inspired an epiphany for me. And the epiphany was that you were right. I can come up with my own ideas, and I've been doing it for 6 years without help from anyone.

The second part of the epiphany involved me realizing that this website is based on stealing people's ideas, as you should know because it looks like you've been doing it for a while. The people on here are complete nerds that don't have a life or anything better to do than constantly steal the ideas of thousands of different authors and turn them into their own twisted and lame ideas that usually resemble a busted pinata.

I'm not like that. I joined this website to get experience for real writing until I could get over this blasted writer's block. I don't need a bunch of fan dorks to tell me whether I write good or not, when they can't even write their own complete story. Ironic? Yes. But it's also ironic that you talk to me about plaigarism when you have 11 stories written on a plaigarism website.

So thanks again, you've been incredibly helpful, you rude moody lifeless nerk, because now you've cured my writer's block! All gone, I can work on my real work again because you've pissed me off! Cheers! Now, let's forget this and get on with our lives, yours in solitude in front of a computer and mine wherever the hell I want it to be, knowing that I'll be far better off than a loser like you.

I'm done with this website. I should never have joined.

I'll never be on this again so that means I get the last word even if you do reply.

Here's my last word: Goodbye!

The Nooby: Now that's a hissy fit if I ever saw one.

Also, it's kind of funny that you're letting down all your readers over ME.

See you in Hell,

Noob out.
    Although my last post was a little immature on my part, I think it was a successful 'trolling', even though I didn't intend for her to throw a fit, call me a plagiarist and a loser (even though the idea I supplied was me trying to be nice to her, I even wanted to give her some Pokemon for her fic), and then rage quit the site.

Sad little creature she was, with her head and ego in the clouds. It only took a sentence to take her out.

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob View Post
    I had a rather lulzy chat on FF.Net, the site where I post up fanfiction, other than, here, or on Serebii (which I'm currently banned from until the 21st, and can't wait to go back to. I miss the Misc.).

Pretty much, this 14-year-old was writing a fill-in-the-blanks-for-me Original Region fic, which is pretty much where the author asks his or her readers to help him or her develop the fic's region before it gets started. Alot of fics accept OC's (original characters, also known as Mary Sues to some) and all that jazz, and this was sadly a usual thing on this site.

A few people were even getting into the fic. Of course, I give her a three sentence or less review ("This is a trollfic, the summary gave it away") during her time of month, and she throws this dandy little hissy fit:

Basically, a 14-year-old was making a 'fill in the blanks for me OC region' fic, and I called it a troll fic because it seemed like one (its description had all caps).

Here is the resulting hissy fit she throws (Note: I am The Nooby, and the fic writer is Avrie Moss):

Although my last post was a little immature on my part, I think it was a successful 'trolling', even though I didn't intend for her to throw a fit, call me a plagiarist and a loser (even though the idea I supplied was me trying to be nice to her, I even wanted to give her some Pokemon for her fic), and then rage quit the site.

Sad little creature she was, with her head and ego in the clouds. It only took a sentence to take her out.
    Hmm. I didn't laugh.
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [1:14:21 p.m.] Trash: za[[y
    [1:14:28 p.m.] Trash: wow
    [1:14:33 p.m.] Trash: I didnt even click enter
    [1:14:38 p.m.] Trash: bg lag
    [1:14:44 p.m.] Glitch.: lol
    [1:17:52 p.m.] Zappy: >.> za[[y
    [1:18:01 p.m.] SM2: lol za[[y
    [1:18:10 p.m.] Zappy: That could be zally or zazzy or something
    [1:18:11 p.m.] Pix: za[[y
    [1:18:15 p.m.] Pix: XD
    [1:18:18 p.m.] SM2: Sup za[[y?
    [1:18:21 p.m. ]Zappy: >.>
    [1:18:26 p.m.] Trash: za[[y
    [1:18:27 p.m.] SM2: >..
    [1:18:34 p.m.] Zappy: I'm not gonna reply to that
    [1:18:44 p.m.] SM2: ;D
    [1:21:46 p.m.] SM2: Zazzy...
    [1:22:03 p.m. | Edited 1:22:12 p.m.] SM2: I like that name. I'm gunna start calling you that from now on D
    [1:22:50 p.m.] Zappy: f- noooo
    [1:24:04 p.m.] Trash: yo zazzy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidus View Post
    Hmm. I didn't laugh.
    Of course, because I pulled an idiot move at the end, and the girl was a complete ***.

It's useless drama.

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Warning: Contains inappropriate language. Could also ruin your whole life after you read the last lines of the logs. Your baby also gets possessed by Satan.

ROUND 1:
    Spoiler!

Round 2 is tomorrow, if you wanna join in, PM me!
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Referring to Round 1:
    Spoiler!

Warning: Contains mild language.

So me and my good friend ChronoNinja were talking about the reactions of our fans when we told them we stopped LPing. (For me I'm not sure if it's permanent, but for Chrono it is.)

Spoiler!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast