Let's Play Posting Guidelines

I'll take it upon myself to moderate this section since I myself make LPs.

► How to post a good starting thread.

So you have a LP you wanna share with us? Well of course first things first is setting up the thread. No one wants to see a LP if the thread looks sloppy like this:

Title: supr awsom lP!!

hey gys im makeing sme videos abut siglarty its gon be so coooooool!!111! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjB1PDGsv5I
I would think anyone would have more common sense then that.

► First things first, is thinking of a title. Simple and start-forward is always the best. Examples would be:
Let's Play Singularity With Pix
Pix Plays Singularity
Singularity Walkthrough for PC

► Next is the context of the thread itself. I would say start out with describing what the game is about, if it isn't already something common like Pokemon or Mariro. But even if it is, you can go ahead and describe it for the people that live under a rock. If you take your summery from somewhere else, be sure to credit them!

Singularity takes place on a fictional island known as Katorga-12, where Russian experiments involving Element 99 took place during the height of the Cold War. In 1955, a catastrophe involving experiments attempting to form a "Singularity" occurred on the island, causing the island's existence to be covered up by the Russian government.
~Wikipedia
► Now of course, the most important part, linking to your channel/video. You can have a link to your channel, and/or the first part of your LP. Listing the videos in a spoiler tag is a good and convenient, or you can make a playlist for your LP and just link to that if you so desire. Having a bit of text about the LP itself never hurt anyone.

Here I will be playing Singularity blind, meaning I've never played the game before.

To watch my Let's Play of Singularity, CLINK HERE!
-or-
During the videos you'll see me have mental breakdowns from the exploding bugs and have panic attacks from jump scares! OH MY!

Expand the spoiler to see the videos of my Singularity Let's Play!
Spoiler!
► And finally, put it together! Simple, no?

Title: Let's Play Singularity With Pix!

Singularity takes place on a fictional island known as Katorga-12, where Russian experiments involving Element 99 took place during the height of the Cold War. In 1955, a catastrophe involving experiments attempting to form a "Singularity" occurred on the island, causing the island's existence to be covered up by the Russian government.
~Wikipedia

Here I will be playing Singularity blind, meaning I've never played the game before. During the videos you'll see me have mental breakdowns from the exploding bugs and have panic attacks from jump scares!

Expand the spoiler to see the videos of my Singularity Let's Play!
Spoiler!

Hope this will give you a good jump start to your Let's Play thread! Happy playing!