Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Religions and Beliefs

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GDItsMeInTheFlesh View Post
    No, you're not saying to do one thing and do the opposite. What I'm talking about are the adults who punish their children for pre-marital ***, then have an affair. Or tell their children not to curse, and then curse themselves.

THAT is hypocrisy.
    Then where does Religion come into this? That is not part of Religion at all. I know Atheist parents who forbid their children to swear and the like. I don't get why you said Religion is hypocrisy.

"Religion is hypocrisy." I don't know what else this could mean when your statements don't have anything to do with Religion at all..
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

To me my religion is what i believe and im not gonna let anyone change that
    and of course i would like to see people join the same faith as me but im not going to force it unlike some people
    people can believe whatever they want to, i may be against it but honestly i don't really care
    and i realize that what i believe might not be true, there are many religions that claim they know who/what created the earth.
    but no one will truly know until they die.
    i wish everyone else was like this but i guess the world isn't exactly perfect
    Doctor what is meaning of zis?

what is this? i dont even...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidus View Post
    Then where does Religion come into this? That is not part of Religion at all. I know Atheist parents who forbid their children to swear and the like. I don't get why you said Religion is hypocrisy.

"Religion is hypocrisy." I don't know what else this could mean when your statements don't have anything to do with Religion at all..
    How about "Love thy neighbor"
    But what if he is homosexual, then can you not love him?

It's so nice sitting very still,
    In a room where no one else can feel
    The pain that breaks my heart each day
    I'm not okay.

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    How about "Love thy neighbor"
    But what if he is homosexual, then can you not love him?
    This is irrelevant to the debate at hand, however, I'll still respond to your statement.

Most Religions are against homosexuals, yes, but this does not mean that just because my Religion does not allow homosexuals, I will hate them. Not at all. If you're a homosexual, you're a homosexual. There's nothing I can do to change that, but the only reason why I wouldn't like you would be because of our history together. Do we get a long? Are you a bad person etc.. Religion won't come in the way of the way I treat/look at you. Of course, I can't say that for everyone but if they hate you because that their Religion does not like homosexuals, then that's because they're serious about the rules in their Religion, and you can't blame them for that. It's just a part of LIFE.
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12