Thread: [Other] Inazuma Eleven: Twins at Heart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[Other] Inazuma Eleven: Twins at Heart

So I actually never thought I'd ever try to write fanfic. Although back then I was so focused into art and graphics that I didn't really consider being writer.
    So obviously this is my first story and I'm giving this writer thing a shot. Comment, Criticize - Lay it on me. I want to improve as much a writer as when I started as artist and from being an artist I'm used to criticism.

Inazuma Eleven: Twins at Heart
    Endou and the gang are now in their final year at Raimon Jr. Meet first year student Taiki Kazuo an eager soccer player hoping to get into the team. But the team can sense there's something deep in his past. Can the gang uncover Taiki's past & help him?

Chapter Index:
    Chapter 1: A New Beginning
    Chapter 2: Too the rooftop! Lunch awaits us!
    Chapter 3: Meeting the team

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

"Endo-Kun… Endo-Kun… ENDO-KUN!"

"Whaa!" Endo yelled surprised before falling of the desk he had been sleeping on. The school day hadn't even started and Endou Mamoru had already fallen asleep on his desk the minute he came walked in the door of class 3-B. He had been watching a video Fideo Ardena had sent him which had a collection on Orpheus's prelim games as well FFI Block B match. The match containing Spain's Red Matador against France's Rose Griffon especially kept him up that particular night.

It had been a few months since Inazuma Japan had won the Football Frontier International and Endou and the gang were already into their third year of Junior High School. The members of the team who were originally first year students were now second year students and now young Utsunomiya Toramaru, who at the start of the FFI was only in the sixth grade had now entered Raimon as a first year.

"ENDOU-KUN!" Aki shouted again at the soccer club's captain who sat next to her looked close to collapsing on his desk again. Raimon's manager who had been struggling to wake the captain up before the start of class was about to give up altogether until suddenly a book was whacked on the back Endou's sleeping head.

"OWW!" Endou's head suddenly jolted up as he glared at the former forward. "Gouenji, What was the for?"

"Serves you right for watching those videos late at night," his best friend replied smugly while taking his seat behind him "Next time he falls asleep just whack him in the head with a book, preferably those thick Alpha Trigonometry text books. Believe me it works all the time," He quickly whispered to Aki who tried to hide a giggle.

"Hey it wasn't my fault that Red Matador and Rose Griffon had such an amazing game!" Endou said recalling the match he watched last night obviously not catching the whisper Aki and received from Gouenji.

"Oh that reminds me, Gouenji-kun did you ask the others if they were eating with us at lunch?" Aki asked.

"Yeah I did," Goenji replied. "They all said they were going to eat with us on the rooftop… except for Torumaru. He said his Sensei needed him at lunch and might be late, I hope he didn't get into trouble or anything"

"Yea I wonder…"Aki murmurs as she drifts into thoughts only to be woken up by the sound of Sensei walking into the room and Gouenji whacking Endou's head again with the book.

Outside the large gates of Raimon Junior High, a boy of 12 stared out onto the tall lightning bolt building. His ocean blue eyes widened at the sight of the school's impressive looking soccer. His red goggles perched up on his forehead, gleamed in the sunlight. "So this is Raimon Junior High, huh?" the boy let out a small smile.

He pulled out a silver dog tag hidden from beneath his shirt and looked at it. He brushed his thumb against the small "T.K" engraved in the centre of the dog tag before he tightened his fingers around the small tag.

"Wait for me Aniki, we'll play again soon" the boy murmured to himself as he looked above at the blue sky before he headed through the open gates of Raimon Junior High School

Two floors down from class from the third year's floor, Torumaru gazed out of the window at the soccer field outside. His hand holding his head upright as he watched a flock of birds fly out of the view while his sensei marked the roll.

"Utsunomiya Toramaru"

"Hai" he replied as his Sensei marked him down as present. He hadn't told anyone yet but Sensei had asked him to show the new student around during lunch. Who knows? Maybe he or she was a soccer player like he was and would join the soccer club.

His cloud of thought was broken when his Sensei started to speak again. "Class we have a new student today, please treat him nicely"

"So it was a boy" Torumaru thought as he heard the girls in class squeal hoping the new student would be a cute or hot boy instead of some nerdy and unattractive one.

Torumaru could only look up and stare as the door open and the new student walked in.

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love Inazuma Eleven! I completed first series, and am currently watching GO!
    I think it's probably my favorite.

Aside from myself..
    Great writing! Keep up the good work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Glitch!

Chapter 2: To the rooftop! Lunch awaits us!

Torumaru didn't think he could take any more squealing from the row of girls who sat behind him as the boy stepped into the classroom – not that he had anything against him or anything but he had more concern for his ear as they were about explode from the sound of the girls' squeals.

The boy was definitely a girl's definition of cute. He wore the signature Raimon Junior High uniform but on him the yellow lightning bolts on his arms seemed to glow brighter. Along with the uniform he had the lightning bolt satchel and a pair of white tennis shoes. His ocean blue eyes gleamed confidently while his mouth gave a shy smile making it hard to tell whether he was assured or nervous. His spikey dark brown hair fell straight down till slightly under the ear was topped with lighter brown highlights. A pair of shiny red goggle sat half on top of his forehead and the other half on his spikey hair.

"Hi, umm.. I'm Kazuo, Taiki," he spoke, clear nervousness in his voice "Please to meet you"

"Kazuo, mind telling us a bit about yourself?" Sensei spoke.

"Umm…" he started. "I'm from Olivine City, I used to go to Ouran Academy and I like to play soccer." He smiled again, once at the class and once at Sensei.

"Very good Kazuo, please take a seat in front of…" he looked around the room for a seat. "Utsunomiya Toramaru" he said as he pointed to the empty desk in front of him. "Utsunomiya, raise your hand"

"Soccer… just as I thought," Torumaru thought happily to himself as he smiled at Taiki who had sat down in front of him.

Much to his displeasure, the girls in the back row decided to let out another squeal. Coming from such a high ranked school such as Ouran Academy as well as playing soccer did seem to leave a good impression at the girls in this school.

After Homeroom

"Hey wait up!" Torumaru yelled as he caught up to his new classmate who had started walk to his next class.

Taiki turned and let out a small smile as Torumaru caught up to him.

"Kazuo Taiki, right?" he asked as he held out his hand. "I'm Utsuno-"

"-mia, Torumaru," Taiki finished "I watched some of your games at the last years Football Frontier International, you're an amazing forward Utsunomia-san," He said as he bowed.

"Utsunomia-san!" Torumaru exclaimed. "Please call me Torumaru. That's what everyone calls me, and besides we're the same age!"

"Ok then Torumaru, please call me Taiki," he smiled as Torumaru let out a grin to his new friend.

After asking what classes Taiki had, they noticed they were pretty much in most of each other classes.

"So you said you played soccer in class" Torumaru asked as they walked to Maths." What positions do you play?"

"Mid- GOALKEEPER!" Taiki shouted, trying best to cover his slip of the mouth. Unfortunately Torumaru noticed the slip.

"Mid-goalkeeper! Haha that's a funny postion" laughed Torumaru

"Heh, I meant goalkeeper sorry" Taiki replied sheepishly

"That's ok!" Torumaru grinned back at him. "But goalkeeper, ne? I've got to take you to see Captain and Tachimukai! They're great goalkeepers too! I'm sure captain will be ecstatic seeing as any new members we've had never play goalkeeper."

"Really? You'd really take me to see the Captain and goalkeepers of Inazuma Japan." the grin on his face was no longer a shy smile but a grin that matched Torumaru's.

"Of course I would, you can even eat lunch with us if you wanted to! Though I promised Sensei I'd show you around first, so we'll do that and then eat."

"Awesome!" Taiki grinned again before the two new best friends took their seats in maths.

"Finally!" Endo stretched his arms as he, Gouenji and Kidou walked from their fourth period class "I thought class would never end!"

"Everyday feels longer for you when we have soccer practise at the end of a school day." Kidou Yuuto grinned at his other best friend

"Haha that's true!"Endou laughed at his goggled friend.

Gouenji grinned along with his two best friends as they grabbed their lunch and headed towards the rooftop.

"It is too!"

"It is not!"

"It is too!"

"It is not!"

"IT IS TOO! Gold is one of the least reactive solid chemical elements, did you even pay attention in class?" Fuusuke Suzuno better known as Gazel retorted his calm looks gaining a look of annoyance

"IT IS NOT! Gold is like sodium, shiny and powerfully reactive," shouted Nagumo Haruya or Burn who had a frustrated look on his face.

After transferring to Raimon Junior High for their final year, the ex-Aliea Academy members had immediately signed up for the soccer club. Even though they were now on the same team, Burn and Gazel still had plenty of differences to settle.

"I hate to say this Burn, but Gazel's right with that one," Kiyama Hiroto interrupted the two arguing ex-captains of Aliea Academy's "Chaos".

"WHAT! YOU TOO GRAN!" Burn shouted at his rival and ex-captain of Aliea Academy's first ranked team "Genesis"

"Well it's not your fault you were off in daydream land during chemistry, Tulip-kun," teased Midorikawa Ryuuji as he caught up to the other three.

"DON'T CALL ME TULIP-SAN, TULIP-KUN, OR WHATEVER FOR THE LAST TIME MY HAIR IS A FLAME NOT A TULIP!" Burn yelled as he let off steam.

"Woah, Woah! Cool it flame boy, let's go otherwise everyone else would've eaten all the food by the time we reach the roof," Hiroto said putting up his hands in defeat as Gazel and Midorikawa grabbed an arm each of Burn and dragged him towards the roof as Hiroto sighed as he reluctantly followed.

"Kougre, is that hot sauce you're carrying!" second year Haruna Otonashi yelled trying to grab the small bottle of hot sauce from the small soccer player.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't," Kougre smirked as he kept the bottle from out of her grasp.

Raimon's three other managers as well as Fubuki Shirou, Tobitaka Seiya and Tachimukai Yuuki literally sweatdropped as they watched the scene play in front of them as they were carried the "feast" lunch they had cooked up during their study period.

Before he was able to let out his signature laugh a hand had grabbed Kougre's collar and held him up. This time however it wasn't Haruna who had grabbed his collar like always but it was Fudou Akio, Raimon's second strategist who with the other four and the rest of Inazuma Japan minus Hijikata and Tsunami (who was now at Oumihara high school) had transferred to Raimon for their final year.

"Brat, give it here," he murmured irritably as he easily grabbed the bottle off the prankster and gave it to Haruna as she blushed at the strategist.

Kougre frowned, "Ne, you guys are no fun," He said before dashing off, probably to nab a new bottle of hot sauce from his locker.

"Don't mind him Otonashi, he's always trouble," Fudou let out a small smile at Haruna as he noticed the other six had left for the roof. Haruna blushed again as they made their way up the roof.

"Ar-are you sure they'll like me," Taiki stuttered nervously as Torumaru finished a quick tour of the school and started heading for the rooftop.

"Of course they would!" Torumaru said, "Don't worry about being nervous, I was just as nervous as you when I met Captain.. I couldn't even say anything. Same with the rest of the team, the first time I met everyone, I was the only elementary soccer player I thought they wouldn't accept me, but they still accepted me all the same. Chill Taiki, they'll like you for sure!"

Taiki could only gulp nervously as Torumaru opened the door to the rooftop…