Thread: DucksGoPlayPokemonWhite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DucksGoPlayPokemonWhite!

Hello. I'm sure most of you know what Pokemon is, so I'll get right to it.

This is me, in my videos, playing through hopefully the entire game of Pokemon White version. I'll try to make it as enjoyable as possible, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it anyway.

As long as you can forgive the bad quality and lagging game. There will probably be a lot of episodes for this reason. But, anyway, here's part 1:
    [YOUTUBE]LZLvnIaE6iA[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: Part 2 is now up and running, and more are on the way!
    [YOUTUBE]V0LUabmG1EA[/YOUTUBE]

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's awesome, you need to work on channel intros :3 If you dont mind, I can make you an intro for your videos and channel.

New Members, please open the spoiler below:
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you did that, that would be awesome.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's awesome. The only thing I can use to play it though is VLC Media Player, and I can't Import it into Windows Movie Maker. Help?

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh its okay, read the following carefully:

First upload it on youtube, then upload your walk through video.
    After that, got to http://www.youtube.com/editor
    Then put the intro video at first, then put the walk-through video. then at the top right corner, select publish.
    Edit the video description, title & tags, then go to My Videos
    Delete the walk-through video that has no intro.
    (You can edit your other walk through videos like this.)

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah. Thanks. I'll go do that ;P
    And it's so awesome. Seriously.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You are welcome, and thanks a lot lol :3

Spoiler!