Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tax the Rich more?

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Please use the thread prefixes, next time.
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I heard President Obama is going to Unveil a Tax rule for the Upper Class,it's called the Buffet Rule because he had suggested it.If it gets passed it could help the Economy in a very Large way.And yes the Rich should be Taxed just as much as the Middle Class

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Or just tax conservatives, problem solved

It's so nice sitting very still,
    In a room where no one else can feel
    The pain that breaks my heart each day
    I'm not okay.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No, they earned it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes tax them all not like they cant gain it back and more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taxing the rich less than the poor makes no sense whatsoever. If you want to get money, you go where the money is. There's no money with poor people, so why are you trying to lower a deficit with next to nothing? If taxing is at least the same, then that's an increase of money, and the rich still stay rich compared to any other class.

And they "earned it"? They've earned their money just the same as anyone else.

Thanks mig!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME, SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?9777-Dimesinbox

canada: COG-MajeSan: I am not a child molester
    canada: yet

(19:09:33) Eevee: i'm like
    (19:09:35) Eevee: really skinny?
    (19:09:48) Eevee: and haven't gone through puberty yet while some kids my age have

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it's appropriate to tax the rich more. Yes, you work hard for the money and it ends up being given to the poor, but if you had been born and grew up poor you'd understand why it's essential to tax the rich more than others. Most poor people are born into that situation. The government tries to support them with monthly money support, reduced cost to government funded programs, providing extra services (like after-school programs for kids), among other things. It's intended to help poor children have a better chance at becoming successful and able to eventual support themselves and maybe even pay back into the system. It comes to a certain point where it becomes just flat out lazy, yes. But I think it does more good to tax the rich more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    In a country with low average wages, where federal support is widely in effect, taxing the rich more is a genuinely good move to keep an economy moving. Here in England, I think, they've implemented such a thing for families earning so and so amount of pounds. It depends on who you are, what you think and at the end of the day, how much money you earn. It's ridiculous for the rank A socio-economic groups and has a much larger impact on the poorer societies.

From living in a country that has been administered by a labour government for the last decade, I would say that during this economic climate, it's a better idea, but overall not so in a country with a rather large minority of the wealthy (Denmark, UAE)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know this is my first post, but I saw this topic, and I figured I'd chime in.

Actually, as a matter of fact, I do not agree with taxing the rich. Why? Think about it. Some of these people are our job creators. Increasing taxes in a time when the US economy is in a downward spiral, getting to a point of no return, is a real bad idea. History has proven that lowering taxes helps get the economy back in motion.

Government entitlements I'm also against. Yes, I believe in short-term help to get someone by so they can get a job and make their own money, not just be given money by taxpayers. More and more people are being put on Unemployment Benefits or whatever and due to the Government continuously increasing the length, no one wants to leave it because its a steady income. People get lazy and not look for jobs, and just claim they are to stay on this plan. Its hurting our economy. Americans want jobs back in the US, we NEED to make our own stuff, not ship every job to China, or India, or Taiwan or wherever in Asia where cheap labor is typical.

High taxes are hurting our businesses. That is a fact no one can deny. Look at the Great Depression back in the 1920's. High taxes led to this fallout, and as soon as tax cuts were introduced and put into effect, guess what.. After a couple years, the economy turned around and we were BOOMING with an industry to be proud of. Now, we're going back to high taxes, big government oversight, etc... That is not how we turn around an economy, and history proves it time and time again.

I wanted Obama to be a good president, but I didn't agree with many of the things he preached. He has went back on many, many promises than I care to count that it'd be best to just impeach him and get it over with. Not to say other Presidents haven't, I'm sure Bush did the same thing. Government claims there isn't enough money going in.. but that's not the issue. The Government has a spending problem. Obama Admin has more than tripled spending limits in just 2 years of office than Bush did in 8 years. Its astoundingly high, and the only way to solve that is to have massive cuts to spending to Government Departments that need to die.

Yeah, you could say I'm a TEA Party Advocate. I don't really agree with all what they say, but there are many issues we can all agree on in regards to how our current government is. But, I side with no party as I'm not registered with either.

Not that I necessarily disagree or agree with you but I think it'd make your post better if you could link to legitimate sources that prove your claims about high taxes hurting businesses today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast