Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Ash's old pokemon?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What happened to Ash's old pokemon?

Am i the only one that's disappointed in how we NEVER get to see ash's old friends anymore? in my eyes Oshawot can never stand up to squirtle, snivy just isn't the same as old bulbasaur and from what ive seen looks like a knock off of the very awesome treeko. And Tepigs just copying charmander! Really how many traumatized fire types can this kid run into? in short i just feel the new seasons just can't hold a candle to the first few. Especially the first few. Who can forget ash saving pikachu from a flock of angry spearows? Pure epic. Sorry for how long my rant was XD I just wanna hear peoples opinion on this

Edit: i'm sorry i just realized i posted this in the wrong section. If a mod could fix this that would be awesome x.x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At first I thought the new season for Black & White was good but I guess I was just excited to see the 5th generation pokemon but I realize now how terrible it is. I remember in 3rd generation I was hoping to see them focus more on the gym battles and make them more like they were in the games and they slowly started to do that. In 5th Generation, they even mention the pokemons abilities during the anime, I know we saw some of this in 4th generation with Chimchar and Blaze but now they seem to focus even more on that which is great but now I feel like the show overall is just bad. It doesn't have any emotion to it, I remember sitting in the movie theater when I first saw the first Pokemon movie with my cousins the weekend it was released, I was pretty young back then but even to this day the scene where Ash 'dies' makes my eyes water up. I do miss the old pokemon, it seems like Ash doesn't have that relationship with his pokemon anymore, even with Pikachu. Remember when he released Butterfree and Pidgeot, those scenes are so memorable but right now I cant even tell you what happened to his pokemon from Sinnoh because I just can't remember it. Overall, the show has gotten better with the battling scenes but they cant seem to keep our attention on the show anymore. I don't care enough to wake up at 9 AM to watch the anime anymore like I used to a couple of years ago. We need more emotion and drama and less of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus
    It's like someone is fixing your bathtub while you're taking a ****. It just doesn't feel right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With my subscription from Nintendo Power, one issue came with a CD containing some stupid music video, which was stupid, as well as the first episode of the new season. I had heard good stuff about it from a friend, so I watched it. It's really terrible. Ash seems to have gotten less mature as the season's have gone by. Sorry to go off-topic, but I agree with Dex. Ash has become like a kid. He hasn't gained any knowledge of anything, and is beaten by a newbie trainer who's just started. I also blame Pikachu for that loss. But then he acts all surprised about things, and childishly excited. If you've seen the first episode, when Professor Juniper first releases the Pokemon for Trip, you hear how excited and immature he sounds? I hate it.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know that some Pokemon of Ash were given to train with other people,released,given to Professor.Oak,released or traded away but what i have always wondered is what happened to Ash's Gliscor did he release it or something?

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my opinion, Ash said '**** this ****' after he lost to Tobias (who spammed legendaries like a complete noob) and intentionally made himself suck to troll the entire world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob View Post
    In my opinion, Ash said '**** this ****' after he lost to Tobias (who spammed legendaries like a complete noob) and intentionally made himself suck to troll the entire world.
    Yeah it seems that the Creators of Pokemon have always found a way for him to lose.Apparently the Creators must have ran out of ideas and created a character with Legendary Pokemon so they could keep the "Dream" alive.That is why he always carries Pikachu but drops of his other Pokemon and gives them to Professor.Oak on a new Journey.But if he had kept his Pokemon like Charizard and his other beast Pokemon i think he could have won the battle.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love it when in the 3rd season he is in the battle frontier and his charizard (or pikachu i dont remember, but i think that episode he made a call and charizard came or something) and charizard manages to completely beat the crap out of Articuno he goes to Sinnoh and his Pikachu (which by now has really had a lot of experience) loses to a guy who just starts his journey (i see it like a level 100 Pikachu just being massacred by a level 5 Tepig or another starter)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Instead of making Ash out to be a loser and having him give his pokemon away all the time they could have let him win back in 3rd Gen and have a new character join them in 4th generation and Ash could have been his mentor, the two would end up battling in the finals of the Sinnoh League. Instead of the same old ****, these lazy writers need to give us something more creative. At this point Ash is supposed to be older then I am yet hes still 10, he could easily be like 16-18 and be a role model to a new character.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus
    It's like someone is fixing your bathtub while you're taking a ****. It just doesn't feel right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The real Ash died along time ago. Embrace Ashv2 forever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ash loves to throw away his elite stormtrooper Pokemon to start again, they wonders why he loses.
    /gg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast