Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ash's pikachu?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ash's pikachu?

Ok, What level is ash's pikachu nowadays? And is it a boy or a girl? I mean really!:)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ash's pikachu start at level 5 or something every time a new series start well that's what I think :/ I definitely sure it's male

Both made by me

AdministratorBoulder UserEvent ContributorHackerJournalist
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if the games have much in common with the anime, but Pikachu was male when they had the Ash's Pikachu event, a year ago. He was at level 50, but that is a typical level for distributed Pokemon, so I'm not sure how accurate it is.
    If you would like to support the work I've done on this site, then please consider donating:

Check out my Online Pokesav.
    Devil's Survivor Savegame Editor

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At least level 50 because Pikachu knows Thunder at one point and that requires level 50 (or TM).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ice View Post
    Ash's pikachu start at level 5 or something every time a new series start well that's what I think :/ I definitely sure it's male
    OR...Ash gets a new Pikachu at the start of every new series, because he is obsessed with having one. He secretly trains and catches a Pikachu before the start of every adventure (he could probably breed one with the right moves by now with all of his other Pikachus).

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steel dragons View Post
    OR...Ash gets a new Pikachu at the start of every new series, because he is obsessed with having one. He secretly trains and catches a Pikachu before the start of every adventure (he could probably breed one with the right moves by now with all of his other Pikachus).
    But how would he be able to express flashbacks involving his Pikachu if the Pika isn't the same?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    But how would he be able to express flashbacks involving his Pikachu if the Pika isn't the same?
    Because all Pikachus look the same...?

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

I've got some serious problems with that particular Pika. It should be a battle hardened mega-mouse by now but instead it's still losing to flying types.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine's Charizard View Post
    I've got some serious problems with that particular Pika. It should be a battle hardened mega-mouse by now but instead it's still losing to flying types.
    Maxine's Charizard has a good point! Ash has had Pikachu the whole series and its still losing to some pretty weak pokemon. Ash has started using Pikachu less and less for battling. I wonder why...
    A Journey Of a Thousand Miles Begins With One Step

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only logical reason as to why his Pikachu is still losing to Pokémon that are considered to be weaker is a reset. Every time Ash enter a new region his Pikachu must go back to that of a starters level. Otherwise it would ohko any and everything at this point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast