Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Books are dead.

Discuss this truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think so to. Don't get me wrong some people who follow a book series read all of them or studying for tests,quizzes, homework and and any other school work requires some books.I agree books are dead.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just because the youth aren't reading literature, they're not reading elsewhere. Games like Phoenix Wright contain enough words for a decent 400 page novel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have to disagree. I actually do a lot of reading. And like Xplicitable said, even if it's not a book, they're still reading. But there are lots of people who still read, even if it's not the younger ages.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah there are kids who aren't getting drunk/high every night and do actually spend some time reading. I hate reading books but do enough reading through out the day (articles, forums, sports page) so its okay :P My cousin for example reads a book every two weeks, she is in her 2nd year of high school and reads for fun, no shes not a nerd xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus
    It's like someone is fixing your bathtub while you're taking a ****. It just doesn't feel right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love books. I think that they're still alive, though for some that's unfortunate *AHEMTWILIGHTAHEM* for the most part there are good books out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinofossil5 View Post
    I love books. I think that they're still alive, though for some that's unfortunate *AHEMTWILIGHTAHEM* for the most part there are good books out there.
    Okay, but really though, there was nothing wrong with Twilight. I personally enjoyed it, even though I'm not the target audience. Just the movies and the hype and everything got it out of hand. But the books are fantastic.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, I don't think they are completely. The only way they would be is if everyone stopped reading, which they haven't. I myself love reading, and go through a LOT of books. To be honest, I think I do more reading books then playing video games. I really don't understand why people don't like to read lol. But like even one else said, reading just coming in different forms now to.
    deviantART • Youtube • Tumblr • Twitter

Credit to PixAlchemist for the sig
    White FC: 1463 5881 2099

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no theyre really not...
    Both to the topic of the thread... and to Ducksgomoo's thoughts on Twilight

I read alot, Usually online articles, or good fanfics, and sci fi, and fantasy book series...

^^ Compliments of near. thanks near
    The_Noob: I believe the merge was the most beautfiul thing on this earth. WE ARE ONE.
    Me: feel that...thats me..I am in you
    The_Noob: I am in you as you are in me
    Me: well that just got creepy
    The_Noob: It's not creepy until there's clowns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, books are definitely not dead. There are tons of books out there that are definitely worth reading. Personally, I would choose reading books over reading the same thing on the internet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast