Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Books are dead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Recently I've also taken a liking to downloading my books in audio form or PDF. It makes a much more enjoyable read to have them even more accessible. My school also encourages reading of newspaper topics on a regular basis to stimulate the mind. There is no harm in reading, apart from the content included.

Awaiting a worthy challenger on the Floating Island Fortress
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    a agree, books in paper are dying. i read all my books and articles online now so lets face it, in 15 years books we'll al b reading our books online
    To the Snow-Capped Peaks and Sky High Battles.

Credits to Shadow Ice for the awesome Swampert sig

Spoiler!

Eternal was here, hahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There are a lot of people, like me, who prefer the feel of paper, and like to flip back and forth in a real book. You can't replicate that online. And then libraries would become obsolete, and book stores, and game instruction manuals, and instruction manuals for other things. That'll never happen. What about people who can't afford a computer?

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

the country nobody knows. You know, the netherlands
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I personaly prefer a real book as well. Somehow i find it much more enjoyable to read something you can hold in your hands and lay back with than reading it from your computer screen. I only read books when I'm on vacation though, since I want to have the time to read a good part of the book at once (instead of reading a smal part each day).

I don't think so, books are the essential part of our life. I love to read books, comics.
    Love to read books such as Comic,Novels & Comic Books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    in my opinion it is a bitter reality that books to some extent are dead because of IT explosion. a unified effort is needed to make the habit of book reading common.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    get out of here you damn bots...oh right books are not dead.

^^ Compliments of near. thanks near
    The_Noob: I believe the merge was the most beautfiul thing on this earth. WE ARE ONE.
    Me: feel that...thats me..I am in you
    The_Noob: I am in you as you are in me
    Me: well that just got creepy
    The_Noob: It's not creepy until there's clowns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not a bot, I'm a Sandwich!

I think books are slowly dying, sure a good book pops up once in a while but inevitably it'll all be replaced with this technological boom.
    Do the Sandwich Dance With Me!
    Spoiler!
    Too tough?
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    In a few years time, everyone will own a Kindle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seriously people, books really aren't going to die out for a long time. It's only the people that don't read them that think this, or read everything online. I personally don't like reading online/ on the computer at all. I get easily distracted by other things or I get tired of looking at the screen, plus I agree with the people that said that they just like to physically hold something and relax. Maybe one day books won't be as common, but they aren't dying anytime soon
    deviantART • Youtube • Tumblr • Twitter

Credit to PixAlchemist for the sig
    White FC: 1463 5881 2099

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast