Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,000 post celebration

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1,000 post celebration

Introduction

After starting the TeamUber in December of 2007, I didn't think it would excel as well as it did. I did not forsee having over 3 thousand members and I didn't invision having such a great community. I have been apart of the forums since the first day but am just now getting 1,000 posts a little over a year later. I am a busy person but I still try and contribute to the forums as much as possible, whether it's competing in the tournaments or having in depth discussions with James ot bring forth a lot of the features you see today.

Regardless of all that here we all are now. For those of you who have never seen me, here you go.

Special Mentions

I will divide this into two sections, people who I have known and have helped the site excel, and those who I have recently met but have befriended. I will probably miss quite a bit of you so don't **** in my eye.

Old Friends

Zickyjacks - I think it is only suitable to start these special mentions off with ZickyJacks. He was sort of my co-partner. He lended me a xat to use because of my lazyness to make one. Without him, this site may not even be around. Him and I started this empire.

Statigar James - One of whom I consider one of my closest friends albeit we never have long conversations. He is the reason this site is what it is now. I guess I provide the originality, he provides the product. This site is in heart and sole, unfortunately I tried to give him the site and he said if I quit he quits. Looks like I will be here for a long time..

Eternal - Eternal is my favorite target to yell at but at the end of the day I still luv him. He has contributed a lot to TeamUber rather getting members or hosting tournaments and always coming up with ideas (non smogon related of course) to put ont he site. He's a good fellow.

Katie - For those who don't know, I am dating a girl named Katie. She's a sexy ***** and I have been with her a bit over a year. She's awsome and supports the idea of teamuber. Gotta love her.

Brett - Brett was one of the first, and one of my favorite members of the site. He is a chat guy but is a great guy to know and funny as ****. I have actually used some ideas he had for this site back int he day. He's a rad dude with his purple brocolli.

Zelda Master Timmy - Too pro. This is the nerdiest, coolest, sexiest, guy I know in a no **** way. He is an original TU member and was probably the biggest key to its success. Without his advertising, we may not have some of our most noteable members.

Iconic - Most recently I have come to know this guy. He's a really nice dude who is hard working. He does one hell of a job on the site and deserves all the praise he gets. He also lets me have a rematch if hax occurs which makes him automatically awsome. 3

Kuja - Kuja is my favorite britt. He's one of the funnier guys in my opinion. He's so awsome I took a picture of my first time eating fish and chips in memory of him. I will not show it today though as it looks pretty disgusting, me digging into baked fish isn't a pretty site. Haha.

Blackout - Blackout I met on MSN. He used to be much nicer for real, I led him to TU and now he is a monster and is funny as ****. He is awsome, I used to think he was asian. Apparently he isn't. What a shame, noone appears to be what they really are. Right Eternal?!

HECTOR - Yet another original TU member and one hell of a battler. He is a sexy puerto rican and one of my best friends here. I jack his teams all the time, so for those of you who have lost to me before, you were most likely Hector'd.

Blaze - Blaze is THE oldest member of TU. He came around the time of Zicky, him and I were on a clan before TU came to be and him and I stuck together ever since. Great guy, great battler. Get to know him.

Mosers - Mosers is another one of the people I met a few years back before TU. He ended up coming a bit later but is still a hard working staff member and all around a great guy.

Carlo - Carlo aka Tyranitar Tamer as i was most familiar with him as. Unfortunately I never got to know him as well as I would of liked which is a shame because he is a great guy. I am sure I will get to know him int he future.

DPF - Great battler, good guy. My favorite aussie haha. Not much to say but that this guy is awsome, team gumby anyone?

Flkid - WHERE ARE YOUUU

Xorxion - Funny as ****, quits every 3 months but is still awsome. Funny as guy. Lrn2know him.

I am cool - You have become more tolerable lately. I used to despise you to be honest. But now I don't mind you so much. You're a good guy and a great asset to teamuber.

Snypar - Why am I mentioning you? Even douchers need love every once in a while.

Chet - Haha funny as ****, my favorite dutch. Nuff said.

Darkrai - Albeit you being an *** to the newcomers, you are still a pretty awsome guy. Great abttler too, and I you. Stay around *****, if you don't....im ashame.

Firas - You're another funny *** dude, it's a shame I never see you as much as I used to. Stick around, I you dearly. You're a cool *** *****.

Strype McClain - I ******* love you man

People who I have come to like recently

Safe Kid - Albeit you being here a really long time. I never really knew you well until these past few months. I would like to go ahead and take the time to let people know that this guy is hella awesome and is a giant contributer to teamuber. You are awsome man, we always have interesting chats.

BlueBlur - I have only known you a month man but you are one extremely awesome guy. You have become quite the battler as well, it's been nice getting to know you man. Stick around You're stone fanboy #1!!

Welorg - Yeah I used to dislike you too. Lately I luv you, you're a funny *** guy and just an overall cool person. Stick around haha, you know I you, Specs Scyther 4 life.

Cat - Cat is awesome despite what the haters say. Him and I always have nice matches and he usually lets me win because I threaten him. He's a really cool guy if you get to know him

Axe - I just met you yesterday, but you're a pretty ******* cool guy. A pretty funny one too, not a bad battler to boot. I am sure we will become good friends overtime.

Leb - Haha, I used to hate your prank calls but your a pretty awesome guy and another dude who is nice to get to know. You're awsome man, cheers.

Squall - Haha your another hella awesome guy who I have been getting to know. You're my rpg buddeh

Dragard - Haha you're another guy who is awesome who I love talking about rpg's with. It's nice since only a few people are hardcore into them. But you're awesome. Glad you came back

Garcian Smith - One of our newest members, you're a pretty rad dude. Hope you stick around man, itd be nice to get to know you more.

LatiosMaster - Didn't expect it did ya? Told you I care. You're awsome and a good member of the forums.

SPECIAL CONTEST

This contest is simple. I am giving out 3 prizes. Here is how it will work. Whoever posts to be added intot he contest I will enter into a hat. If you like, I will do the drawing on my webcam live to be as legit as possible.

The Prizes:
    First name I draw - Super Secret Limited Edition Stone Pet - Articuno

Second name I draw will recieve 100,000 points.

Third name I draw will recieve 50,000 points
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now it ends. I love you all. 33 Sorry for those I missed, I have too many people to count. Those are off the top of my head.3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats on 1,000 posts.

Eternal - Eternal is my favorite target to yell at but at the end of the day I still luv him. He has contributed a lot to TeamUber rather getting members or hosting tournaments and always coming up with ideas (non smogon related of course) to put ont he site. He's a good fellow.

Lulz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks stone your a awesome guy to and congrats on 1,000th post Lol in the pic the guy behind the girl looks like he just woke up xD I would also like to be in the contest

Credits to Masta for the sexy sig.

[11:30:47 PM] Iggylow: wut
    [11:34:59 PM] Iggylow: im the deep voice guy
    [11:35:00 PM] Paul: your the one with the deep throat iggy
    [11:35:07 PM] Iggylow: no u
    [11:35:20 PM] Iggylow: youre the tall guy you have the longer throat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    in...

iconic wuz hear

Firdst

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Firdst
    Don't turn this into a bunch of spam...

Credits to Masta for the sexy sig.

[11:30:47 PM] Iggylow: wut
    [11:34:59 PM] Iggylow: im the deep voice guy
    [11:35:00 PM] Paul: your the one with the deep throat iggy
    [11:35:07 PM] Iggylow: no u
    [11:35:20 PM] Iggylow: youre the tall guy you have the longer throat

damn nvm -_- im too slow

thanks for the mention 33333333333333333333333

instead of points can get i get a bj?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what the hell
    i wanna be in the contest

Sheetanshu: then go there and fight a trainer to be lost
    Sheetanshu: u will lost to a trainer if u fight there now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congratz stone

ilu too

iconic wuz hear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stone you are a racist )=< WHY AM I NOT ON THIS LIST?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast