Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Au Revoir.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero_Kid View Post

Rayquaza and latias pl0x

Dude don't leave. Like stone said we can all fit TU somewhere in our lives. Your 15 and you think you got it hard? Just chill out. You can take breaks just don't leave permanently
    in his defense he has little to no social life, and he's taking courses that are extremely advanced for his age. So I feel he should go until the summer (but of course sometimes check up on us), and then come back during summer and hang with us. :) Or coming back before then is good too. But do whatever you want SB12

Credits to Dwaggy

sb12. Sup man.

First of all, there's a movie you need to see. It's called The Big Lebowski.
    There's a saying in there I live by: "The Dude abides."
    Take it easy man, somebody has to for all us sinners.

Anyway, this isn't goodbye and you know it. I'll see you again. You'll find your stride, and when you do, you'll be able to come back. You just gotta take it easy man, and look at some of the trees outside the car.
    '

I'll look after you too if you GET ACCEPTED TO THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA AND HANG OUT WITH ME (H)(H)(H)

So I'll see you then. You'll have no trouble getting in.
    The Smith Syndicate!

Blog!

GarcianSmith: arcanine sucks
    Brosuke kun: uncalled for

die like a dog. Then laugh it off. I'll be waiting for
    you with a grin as wide as the truth.

Stone_Cold22: im still LOLing at garcian posting not to kill yourself when his icon has a gun pointing at his head

Hero_Kid ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aw
    Well I hope everything works out, later dude it was cool knowing you
    Enjoy having a life xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SB. I remember me and you would talk a lot and have fun lol. I liked the way you gave LC classes in TUA on the summer and hope next summer you will return to do that or return sooner. You are very helpful to TU and an excellent friend. Good luck in life and return back soon. Also come back smarter so I can see you post in those "nerd" trivias you and iac hosted. lol jk but always stay smart.

Pets pl0x but always good wishes dude.

Dark Abyss~
    - Youtube Channel -
    - Hit me up for a recorded PO Battle and subscribe -
    - PO Ladder Peaks-
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SB!!! I just read this!!! you cant leave!! cmon man, im sure you can take some time to come here and you know post a little, I am pretty busy as well but I still got time for this, Im in my senior year and i need to do all of my hours, which i bet are more than yours :P
    well, since you are actually leaving, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed meeting you, and that hopefully you'll come back, and we'll have some more good times on TU.

credits to Lunar for the sig that made you ****

Dimes: Felix
    Dimes: I swear
    Dimes: You are a genius

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123