Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tony32 View Post
    I hope chris benoit come back soon.
    im sure he's still hanging around there in the indie circuits somewhere.
    The Smith Syndicate!

Blog!

GarcianSmith: arcanine sucks
    Brosuke kun: uncalled for

die like a dog. Then laugh it off. I'll be waiting for
    you with a grin as wide as the truth.

Stone_Cold22: im still LOLing at garcian posting not to kill yourself when his icon has a gun pointing at his head

Hero_Kid ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah I see......CANNOT believe Ric Flair AND Jeff Hardy are off to TNA.....really sucks man. I guess thats the reason Jeff Hardy "left" WWE....meh. Chris Jericho was right when he said to Flair that he can never be away from this business.

Something for you to remember me by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any thoughts on the Randy Orton vs Sheamus title match at the Royal Rumble?
    ~AirHorton~
    ~SSBB: 2879-0565-8020~

Thanks HK for the sigs!!!

Cena is apparently injured. I think the crowd will **** on it, because WWE crowds are usually retarded and don't know how to handle Heel vs Heel matches.

Juff is cancer. Flair should leave the memories alone.
    The Smith Syndicate!

Blog!

GarcianSmith: arcanine sucks
    Brosuke kun: uncalled for

die like a dog. Then laugh it off. I'll be waiting for
    you with a grin as wide as the truth.

Stone_Cold22: im still LOLing at garcian posting not to kill yourself when his icon has a gun pointing at his head

Hero_Kid ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I could not agree with you more about Hardy and Flair GS. I think Randy SHOULD get that damn title shot at Sheamus.......heck I hope he beats that bum. Sheamus only won the title so Orton could have a shot, since Orton can't challenge Cena for it. God dammit Cena is injured again!!! AAAH! WHYY?! Why is HE always injured?!!

Btw, did you all see Genesis on TNA? The telecast for us will come a little later. Who won in Angle vs. AJ? Scott Hall is back....woop de doo.....

Something for you to remember me by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, according to last night's Monday Night Raw, Cena announced he will be competing in this year's Royal Rumble match.
    ~AirHorton~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am loving this 5.2 skin so much!
    Great job on getting it :]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think that I'm finally going to have to give up watching TNA. Unsuprisingly, Hogan's arrival has made it a joke. They've pretty much given up on all their actual talent like Daniels and Joe, and have the old fossils from WCW dominating everything. Don't they realise that WCW went under with the same wrestlers, only when they were 10 years younger and in better shape? And now I hear that they are in talks with The Honky Tonk Man!

Seriously, now I understand how GS use to feel about TNA. I spend more time laughing at how bad it is, rather than watching the so called wrestling in it. That's when I'm not throwing up about how bad The Nasty Boys are, of course...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rukario72 View Post
    i think that i'm finally going to have to give up watching tna. Unsuprisingly, hogan's arrival has made it a joke. They've pretty much given up on all their actual talent like daniels and joe, and have the old fossils from wcw dominating everything. Don't they realise that wcw went under with the same wrestlers, only when they were 10 years younger and in better shape? And now i hear that they are in talks with the honky tonk man!

Seriously, now i understand how gs use to feel about tna. I spend more time laughing at how bad it is, rather than watching the so called wrestling in it. That's when i'm not throwing up about how bad the nasty boys are, of course...
    qft...qft!!!

Btw, edge wins the rumble ;d

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a feeling Edge would come back. Let us begin the Jericho/Edge rivalry.
    ~AirHorton~

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast