Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving Forward

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    It makes me sad, but Victory Road seems to be much worse off than we are at the moment. I have a lot of history at the site...
    the interesting part is that it seems like everyone's aware of that and so far nobody seems to mind. i still battle kakashi, cat still posts silly license plates and everybody still talks about Pokémon, just at a rather slower pace than a few years ago. we'll see what happens when Sun and Moon come out.

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That little mystery dungeon reference got me. whens that hearthstone section coming in tho :O !!

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricktoad View Post
    there's already a million places to go for pokemon news
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    But would you rather discuss Pokemon news with friends here where your comment actually matters, or post on le Reddit where your opinion doesn't matter and will just get buried / ignored?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
    the interesting part is that it seems like everyone's aware of that and so far nobody seems to mind. i still battle kakashi, cat still posts silly license plates and everybody still talks about Pokémon, just at a rather slower pace than a few years ago. we'll see what happens when Sun and Moon come out.
    Yeah. That's great. I'd like our forums to come back to something like that. I still remember the first couple of weeks on SS.net after ORAS came out. That was probably the most fun I've ever had online talking with all you guys in the chatbox. In XY's release, everyone was so hyped and happy and I remember literally everyone begging to be friends with Sonrio since he had a Ditto friend safari.

Really, all of our best experiences with the site are Pokemon derivative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospering View Post
    That little mystery dungeon reference got me. whens that hearthstone section coming in tho :O !!
    Literally only staff posted in it: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...hstone-General

A lot of users on this forum like games like Hearthstone, but there's really no reason to talk about it on a Pokemon website.

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachgoose View Post
    But would you rather discuss Pokemon news with friends here where your comment actually matters, or post on le Reddit where your opinion doesn't matter and will just get buried / ignored?
    u know what. i appreciate that.
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

DonatorRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I know that Im real late on this whole thing, but I just wanted to say that I feel like it would've been more beneficial as a community to maybe branch off from pokemon a bit as opposed to solely focusing on it. I personally came here because of Eyan as opposed to the whole Pokemon theme around the site. Quickly I found myself talking about non-pokemon related things with people such as music, fighting games, professional sports, etc. Many of the great chatbox conversation and threads hadn't come from Pokemon. I think if there was ever just one more attempt at trying to revive the forum we would have to go in a more broad direction. Websites like reddit are successful because there are so many different threads and things to talk about. Now at this point I feel like we've tunnel visioned so hard on pokemon that those who have grown past pokemon including myself don't really have a connection with this site beyond the people that we used to talk to. I realize that it's pretty much over for this forum as we know it, but i just wanted to give me two cents on everything as I rarely visit anymore.

DonatorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    1332-8198-6921
    I agree. I do love Pokemon but there are more games out there then just Pokemon. I like games like, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, and many others. I just got a controller for my pc and there is so many games on steam I want to try out. I am branching out and I feel restricted with just Pokemon. 2 years ago I would have say something very different.
    Had 1527 rep before rep system died.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    We should make a reddit page.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Make a Minecraft server
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

Thunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    0130-1786-1915
    the minecraft trollas
    RIP sig. I'll add something when I'm not up at 6:30 am.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Tumblr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12