Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XY & Z

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pokémon XY & Z

Next month's issue of the Japanese magazine CoroCoro has leaked from Japanese blog user, tesuto93, revealing several new Pokémon forms.

The flat blob on the bottom is "Zygarde Cell Form," which combine to assemble the different forms of Zygarde. The green blob revealed a couple of months ago is called "Zygarde Core Form." The "dog" form is known as "Zygarde 10% Form" and is said to be extremely fast. The original Zygarde from X & Y has been renamed as "Zygarde 50% Form."

"Zygarde Perfect Form" retains its Ground/Dragon typing, and it is said to be stronger than Yveltal and Xerneas.

A alternate style of Greninja has appeared as well. The magazine refers to it as "Ash Greninja," as it takes after the characteristics of Ash. It is currently unknown if this form will be anime exclusive or make its way to the games as a promotion.

Additionally, the anime will be renamed to Pokémon XY & Z, likely confirming that the next Pokémon game to release will be "Pokémon Z."

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Whoo! Let's hope! I really love Kalos, and considering how much more I liked Platinum/Emerald than Pearl and Diamon/Ruby and Sapphire, I have pretty high hopes for it!

It looks like the Zygarde is gonna go through sorta a Deoxys/Mega Evoluion sorta mechanic, which I find pretty cool,. Although, Perfect form looks something straight out of Dragon Ball Z, almost like Perfect Form Cell, hah.

Tournament ProctorDonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2063-0136-8567
    no wonder zygarde sucks hes at 50%
    Was it all worth throwing away?

Marsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    3711-8217-1938
    Quote Originally Posted by sonriopoby123 View Post
    no wonder zygarde sucks hes at 50%
    "this isnt even my final form yet"
    -zygarde, 2015

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    I don't really want to give this too much thought yet, I feel like this "z" business is going to be either the best thing Pokémon has give us yet or the flat-out worst.

Also does nova Zygarde look like a combination of Zygarde, Yveltal, Lopunny, Darmanitan, Regirock and a few other things with massive arms to anyone else?

The One True Pervert DonatorModeratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

[07-08, 18:02] Uzi: TRY HARDER
    [07-08, 18:02] Uzi: THIS IS WHY YOU CAN'T PLAY A BRASS INSTRUMENT CHEESE
    [07-08, 18:02] Uzi: YOU DONT TRY HARD ENOUGH
    [07-08, 18:02] Uzi: YOU HAVE TO GIVE 102 BUT YOU ONLY GIVE 101

Zygarde can't play brass instruments confirmed

Rainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    aha! now all we need is an actual story and we're good to go!
    follow my epic twitter account @chairycoke

DonatorMarsh UserSoul UserRainbow UserThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    4682-8983-8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricktoad View Post
    aha! now all we need is an actual story and we're good to go!
    what? next you'll be suggesting they come up with a good story for Super Mario or something

Tournament VictorTournament ProctorThunder UserCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I thought this is Pokemon, not Transformers...

Article WriterDonatorAdministratorCascade UserBoulder UserSS Veteran
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    3DS Friend Code
    2938-6771-6671
    My theory on all these new forms and Pokemon Z because I was told to post it here:

The world was only 2D at first (old Pokemon games before gen 6), with the X and Y coordinates being all that existed. Then, the Zygarde cells emerged... Probably from a powerful explosion from Xerneas and Yveltal battling and their coordinates combining. Then, these 1 pixel tiny Zygarde cells began to stack on top of each other, creating the Z axis; the 3D world. The Zygarde core forme was an unremarkable Pokemon who began collecting these cells and gained more power. Perhaps there are extra cells scattered throughout the world, which is why we have only seen Zygarde 50% forme until this time. Zygarde 10% forme could result in Zygrade being hit by something powerful, such as AZ's cannon, splitting away most of its cells. And of course, Zygarde perfect results when every single cell combines with the core forme.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast