Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 are the first sequels to Pokémon Black & White. They are the second installments of the fifth generation of games and were officially announced on February 25th, 2012. The story-line of the games is said to be taken place two years after the events in Pokémon Black & White. The games will be released on June 23rd in Japan and will be released in North America this Fall.
As the games have yet to be released, we don't know everything about these games. This section will be updated frequently as the games release date approaches..
A brief overview of all the new additions that have been revealed so far:
- The new storyline takes place two years later.
- Various new characters revealed such as new gym leaders and rivals.
- Various new locations have been implemented such as the underwater bridge.
- The Unova Dex has been upgraded and it now contains up to 300 Pokémon with numerous National Dex Pokémon available in the wild.
- There are two new Kyurem formes; Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.
- New Sacred Beast Formes revealed for Tornadus, Landorus and Thundurus.
- Various Pokémon and Trainer animations have been upgraded.
- New in-game challenge announced: Pokémon World Tournament. Features old rivals and champions from previous versions and generations.
- Fes Mission - an upgrade from the Entralink in Pokémon Black & White.
- PokeStar Studios - make blockbuster hits, become a celebrity! PokeStar Studios is a new in-game feature that replaces the Pokémon Musical from Black & White!
- Join Avenu - open up shops and attract new customers like Gymleaders and many other trainers from across the world!
- Memory Link - view flashbacks and collect data from two years ago in Pokémon Black & White!