Thread: NEW Q/S/F Forum Guidelines! [READ BEFORE POSTING!]

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NEW Q/S/F Forum Guidelines! [READ BEFORE POSTING!]

Welcome to the Questions & Suggestions section of the PCH forums! This is the only division of the forums wherein members can freely give out ideas to improve a particular section, or if not, the whole forums, and/or ask questions about forum related issues.

Before getting into detail about this forum, I would like to make something very clear...

This Forum is NOT for Complaints!

If you have a complaint about a specific mod, unfair ban/infraction, forum member or the rules/policy please PM the moderator you have an issue with first and try to resolve the issue with them. If any problems proceed, please PM an Administrator.

Threads made to discuss those listed above will be locked.

Thread Prefixes:
    From now on, whenever you're going to post a thread in this section of the forum asking for help, sharing your suggestions, giving feedback or even reporting an error. Please take the time to use the thread prefixes I have implemented into this part of the forum. You can find the dropdown menu right above the "Title" info box, these prefixes are presented below:

• [Question] - Have a question? Use this prefix to let everyone else know!
    • [Suggestion] - Have a suggestion that you would like to share with us? Use this prefix!
    • [Error] - Found an error on the forums or site? Use this prefix while reporting it!

Questions/Errors:
    Guidelines for submitting the specified topics in an appropriate manner.

• Always try to provide every single detail about the error. Try to make it as understandable as possible.
    • Always provide a screenshot of the specified error, if possible.
    • Search this section before posting a thread, just in case you don't ask a question that has already been answered.
    • Always use the appropriate thread prefix!

Suggestions/Ideas:
    Here are a few guidelines in submitting quality suggestions/ideas.
    • Present your suggestion/s or idea/s in a very clear and organized manner. ALWAYS use thread prefixes!
    • Discuss how your proposal can affect PCH. By that, I mean, include the positive and negative effects that PCH will have if your proposal is approved.
    • Do NOT suggest ideas which have been suggested before. This will force you to search the forums before posting. It's very easy and you are subject to an infraction if you do not follow this rule.

~PokeCHEATS Administration
    Last edited by Tidus; 02-27-2013 at 01:49 AM.
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.