Thread: Reshiram Inferno Theme Released

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reshiram Inferno Theme Released

Hello PokeStation members!
    With assistance provided by Dex, we delicately created a new custom forum Skin for your enjoyment. We hope you find the skin appealing. If you notice any problems or have any questions, please don't hesitate to notify me. Thanks and enjoy!
    Last edited by Tidus; 07-27-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I've noticed a minor annoyance (for me, anyway). The skin still has a scroll bar, and if I do use it to scroll all the way to the right, there's just empty space all over there.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fixed. Thanks for letting me know, human!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Just letting you know the huge void is still there).

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is a cool theme, well done guys, the only major fault i can see is that the Top_Menu isn't visible did you remove it from the layout and CSS? also, the width of the board index makes the whole theme look like it's a IF conversion of sorts, the only thing i can suggest is on the index, instead of having it center have it set to left which will enable you to widen it and blend it in with the twiiter feed/recent post blocks, in-post view is alright but still could be a tad bit wider, The cat_header images are also a bit dull as they match every other button image - a nice piccy of the poke it's based on in the center with some type of brush stroke would look cooler, all-in-all nice theme guys hope you release another soon ^_^
    --

Credits to HK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very nice, i dig it. Was caught off guard tho when i hit refresh and things changed.