Thread: Any new tourneys?

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any new tourneys?

I dont know if this should go here, but if it doesnt someone can move it. wat i wanted to know is if there will be any tournyes coming to the forum?(perferally in pokemon online) it would definatly help the forums activity, and i think people would be eager to attend (including me).

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, but I think we should have some mod's to approve tourneys. We don't want every ****, Tom and Harry posting tournaments here. That would be a liability for the forums.

BTW if they censored D1CK I mean as in the expression, not in a offensive way.
    Member Of The PokeStation Analysis Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavityranitar View Post
    Yeah, but I think we should have some mod's to approve tourneys. We don't want every ****, Tom and Harry posting tournaments here. That would be a liability for the forums.

BTW if they censored D1CK I mean as in the expression, not in a offensive way.
    I agree with this like Lavity said " We don't want every ****, Tom and Harry posting tournaments here."

Spoiler!

Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, we're in the process of setting one up.
    Have any questions or suggestions about the site? PM me! Or send me an e-mail: tidus.psn@gmail.com
    PokéStation: Twitter & Facebook

Kyohack: Those russian hackers must've been smart enough to google search what bulbasaur is.